Day To Ourselves

Kyleah

We been spending the past week at his Mommy's House. We finally decided to come home 2 days ago. I really enjoyed his family. They were funny, outspoken, and just entertaining. I could be myself around them with no hesitation. We just been chilling for the last few days. We finally moved in together. Yaayy! Tonight we were going on a date. Today we just spending some time together. We really haven't had any time like we wanted to. I lifted my head off his chest. That was like a sign because as soon as I did that he woke up.
"What's wrong" he asked
"Nothing , I just woke up" I said
"Well go back to sleep ugly" he said smiling
"Okay" I said as I laid my head back on his chest
I don't know why but I like sleeping on top of him. I feel so safe and secure in his arms. I never have to worry bout a thing. But then all of a sudden my stomach started hurting bad. My head shot up real quick I rolled over to my side of the bed and balled up.
"What's wrong now" he asked
"Mane , my stomach hurting" I said
"You hungry" he asked
"Nope" I said
"Time of month" he asked
"Nope , don't have those" I said
"Well what is it" he said
"I wouldn't know , but if I so happened knew I would tell your ass" I said
He just laughed.
"Want me to rub it" He asked
"Yes baby , please" I said
He turned me over and rubbed my stomach. It felt so good. He know how to work his hands. I swear.
"Thank you baby" I said
"You straight now , Lil baby" he asked with a chuckle
"Yes sir" I said
"Okay , I love you babyG"he said
"I love you too baby" I said
Off to sleep we went. I finally had woke back up. It was so pitch black in our bedroom. It didn't make no sense. We need to redecorate our room because its a Lil girly. But it will be alright. I got up and went into the bathroom. I used it then I got into the shower.

Dwight

When I woke up all I heard was the shower running. It was pitch black in the room though. I was looking like what the fuck bruh but it'll be aight. I layed back down and was laying there when Leah came out the bathroom with a pink towel wrapped around her. She we t to the dresser got her bra and her panties and put them on. Then she put on her deodorant. She walked into her walk in closet and got A white Polo shirt with some PINK tights. She waled over to her makeup table and put on her perfume. She walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. As she put on her Uggs , then she grabbed her keys and purse then left. She really just tried the fuck outta me.

Kyleah

I know he probably be ready to cuss my ass out she. I get back but I'm just going to get some groceries so I can cook. That's all that is. But I still shouldn't have left because I wouldn't want him to do that to me. So I just got out my car went back into the house and walked upstairs. He was in the bed watching tv.
"I'm sorry" I said
"Yeah , you know better than that" he said
"Yeah , I do" I said
"And plus I wanna spend time with you today , but you been trying me lately. Imma have to give Daddy dick to you. All of him" He said
"Okay" was all I said as I got into the bed
We cuddled up and watched tv until I got tired and I suggested that we go to the mall.
I went upstairs and got ready to go to the mall. When I came back down Dwight was looking crazy but it was an unreadable expression.
"What's wrong" I asked
"Nothing" he said
"Okay" was all I said
Things done in the dark will come to the light. We go to the mall. We walked in to all the stores. We were about to walk to the food court when someone shouted Dwight name. I turned around it was a female coming towards us.
"Hey" she said
"Hey Shae" he said
"Why you ain't call back lastnight , and why you hung up on me earlier" she said
My eyebrow raised and I just walked off. It was nothing else to say. I got to the parking lot and just left him. Fuxk him right now. I was driving around and Dwight kept blowing yo my phone. He probably got that bitch Shae to give him a ride home. But it's all cool. We were officially over. I went into the grocery store a d hot some stuff for me. Then I headed home. When I got there Dwight was already them. He was finna say sum.
"Kylea" he said but didn't finish
"Shut your ass up and get out" I said and walked up stairs.
I didn't wanna talk to him. Ad I got upstairs I just stood looking out my sliding doors. That's when I heard the door close behind me. Then J felt Dwight hands on my sides.
"Baby , just listen" he said
Ian going to try to be all hard.
"I'm listening" I said
"Shae is nothing to me now. She used to be my ex but then when I fell for her but then she dipped on a nigga. Ian going to lie and say ion love her when I do. But that's old love. I love you too and ion want nobody else but you. But you gotta stop with all this jealously shit." He said
I turned around and stared into his eyes. I know he meant what he said. But I can't picture him with anybody else. I love him too much.
"Okay , I'm not mad anymore. I love you too baby but I just oi tire the thought of you being with someone else other then me" I said
"Mannn ma , yeen going know where. And Ian going to lose you either" he said
"Okay Daddy" I said blushing
"Now give Daddy kiss" he said
I moved in and pecked his lips. Then tried to walk away but he picked me up and placed me on the bed. He got in between my legs and kissed me. It was a deep kiss. It came to an ending then I just got up and went into the shower. Then I got out. I got into the bed and went to sleep😂. I'm so playful.