In The Car

So we said our goodbye's and all. Me and bae got back in the car and headed back to my house. I got out the car and he watched as J was about to get out the car but we grabbed my belt loop.
"Yeen going to say goodbye or give Daddy kiss" he asked
"Goodbye Daddy" I said with a sad puppy face
"What's wrong baby" He asked
"I don't want you to leave, I want to stay the night with me" I said
"Well drive me home so I can grab some clothes" He said
"Sure babe" I said
"Now give Daddy kiss" He said
I gave him a kiss before we changed seats. I was driving him home when he got a Lil sleepy. He had began to lightly snore. I got my phone out and snapped a picture of him. My baby was to o damn fine. I continued to drive to his house , I slowly woke him up.

Dwight

Kyleah slowly woke me up. I didn't know I was that tired that I took a nap in the ride to my house. She wanted to stay in the care but you know I got my ways. I walked on her side of the car and dragged her by her hand but she tried to get back in the car. I had grabbed her by her ass and threw her on my shoulder. I walked up to the door and unlocked it. I walked upstairs with bae still on my shoulder. Once I got to room I threw her on the bed and Just looked at her. She was beautiful asf mann. I swear. She was just smiling at me.
"Dang , you like what you see" I said laughing
"Nah , Ion like I love what I see" she said blushing but then looked away
"Awww baby, I got something for you" I said with a smirk
"What's that" she said
"This Dick" I said
"Okay Daddy" she said blushing
"You can get it now if you want to" I said damn near hard
"We can wait till we get back to the house" she said
"Okay cuss baby Daddy going to take care of you" I said
I walked in the closet and pulled my shirt off. I started packing my things in my bad when I felt hands on my back and my chest. I already knew it was my baby.
"Man keep on playing , you gon ask for something that you can't handle girl" I said
"Maybe I want that then" she said as she started kissing my neck

Kyleah

I kept kissing his neck because I knew that was his hot spot. He moaned in his throat. He turned around and grabbed my ass. Then stated kissing me sweetly. I moaned in between he picked me up and moved me to the bed. He parted my legs and started taking off pants and panties. He stuck his fingers deep in my clit.
"Aaahhhh shit babe" I said
"You like that baby" he asked
"Y yes Daddy" I said
Finally he took off his boxers and put himself all in me. I couldn't take it I started shivering.
"You okay baby" he whispered in my ear
"Yes Daddy" I said while moaning
He kept doing what he do so we finally switched positions. I got on top and started moving my hips and we was in the same pace.
"Ahhhhh shit baby" He said said
"What's wrong , you can't hang with the Big Dawgs" I said
"Imma bout to bust" he said
"Go ahead then baby" I said
So he busted inside me , then he tapped out. I finally stopped and rolled over. I just layed in his chest. We kissed and talked. I finally got up and walked into the bathroom.
"What you doing" he said
"Finna take a shower" I sad
"But you don't have any clothes over here" he said
"It will be alright , I'll just put on some of yours" I said
"That's fine" he said
I went into the bathroom and got in the shower. Once I got out I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed to his closet I put on one of his shirts and some of his joggers. We were about the same size so it fitted right. Next I just layed on his bed. He came back in the room with a towel wrapped around his waist. I could see his V cut. He was so damn fine. He walked into his closet put on his clothes and told me to come on. I got off the bed walked downstairs as we got ready to leave.

Like,comment share💜