Just A Day Out With My Guy

Kyleah

As we walked out of my house we made sure the door was locked and all that. I didn't know where we was going or whatever. But he better not be on some fuck shit. Cuss his ass will pay the consequences. We got into his truck and I just waited patiently to see where he was taking me. Finally we got to our destination. It was a house. I was looking all crazy cuss I thought it was his Parents house or something but it wasn't. It was one of his niggas house , I assumed. Next I seen a lil girl come out of the house running towards us.
"Hey Uncle D" the little girl said
"Wassuh , where Trey at" he said
"In the house" she said
"Okay , bet" He said
As we walked in the house I seen two more beautiful children. In my mine I was wondering who this Trey was. So we kept walking to what seemed like forever to the kitchen. I smelt a good scent of food cooking. Dwight walked in first hugging the woman.
"Hey Dwight , you can get off now. Who is this beautiful woman" she said
"This is my girl Kyleah" he said
I extended my arm and fully introduced myself.
"I'm Kyleah , Dwight is my boyfriend and you are very pretty yourself" I said
"Thanks and my name is Mya" she said
"Where Trey" Dwight asked
"He's in the backyard" Mya said
"Well imma leave you too alone" I said smiling
"I'll go with you to speak to Trey and then I'll come back" I said
"Okay that's fine , come on" he said
We walked out the into the backyard. I see these 2 handsome ass niggas. Shocked my what I seen. I seen my homie Jay. He's like a brother to me. I walked over to where they were and hugged Jay. I said wassuh to the two of them and let the boys be. I walked back through the sliding glass doors. I could seeing Mya staring at me. I just smiled. She spoke first.
"So you and Dwight is happy" she asked
"I mean for now , I'm just trying to see where this is going to take us" I said honestly
"Y'all cute though , that's my brother so better treat him right" she said.
She was serious but then again she started laughing. Even though I know she meant what she said.
"Yeen gotta worry about that , I'll forever treat him right" I said
"Awwwww😊" she said
"Only right , but do you need any help cooking" I said
"As a matter of fact I do" she said while she threw me a apron
We were in the kitchen preparing the food for the guys and the children, when the guys came in the house. I was over by the stove when Dwight came behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist kissing my neck. I looked over Trey was doing the same thing to Mya. I was thinking in my head they must have planned this shit. They kept doing what they was doing Me and Mya let out a moan at the same time. All us started laughing. They walked out and then we started back cooking. Dwight just do some things to me. It didn't even make since. Once the food was ready we both yell out that the food was ready. We got the children situated and got to our table. We all ate and laughed and talked. And that was that.

Vote, Comment, Share💍