Ramble;

Dear Yoongi Hyung,
I finally wrote to you, wow. It seems like ages since we last saw each other. When you suggested we should write letters I was a bit skeptical, like what do I even write about? You practically know everything about me! Hehe, since we're now far from each other I thought I should at least update you on what's happened since you left. Taehyung, God bless his soul, finally manned up and asked that cute freshman out. You know the tall kid who resembles a bunny? Well his name is Jungkook and ever since they got together we've been hanging out more. Our lunch table isn't empty now, and the mood is always cheerful. Hoseok Hyung checks up on us from time to time but school always pulls him away -sad face- but no worries! Hmm. I really don't know what to talk about honestly, so this letter of mine will just be a bunch of rambling. Like my name is Park Jimin and I love a man named Min Yoongi with all of my being- but you know that don't you? Haha, I'm sorry this will be a short letter I really have nothing to write to you about, it's like you took the fun out of my life along with your little grandpa grumbles. I promise to write every week though, so make sure to read them all okay?

-Love, Jimin
P.S I miss you
『3915