Last Letter;

Taehyung watched the sunless sky, clouds threatening to spill rain at any given moment. The small pale blue letter clutched in his fingers, Jungkook placed a comforting hand on his arm. A sad smile stretched across his face.

"Come on Taehyung, we should go...." Dead leaves crunched under their feet, the sound loud, and harsh in the suffocating silence.

"Oh. We're all here now." Namjoon sighed. He hoped it was all a horrible joke, but he saw. Saw it in Taehyung's eyes and how he clutched the envelope like it was the last thing that helped him stay together. They all turn towards the looming gravestone, despite the messy area around it the marble was polished clean. Envelopes, worn out by the weather placed neatly under a flower vase. A single white lily glowed brightly in the drab setting. Taehyung's grip on the letter tightened, the fragile paper creasing in his hands.

In Loving Memory Of
Min Yoongi
Died March 9, 2015
You shall be forever missed
1993-2015

Taehyung choked back a sob, eyes blurring at the sight of the fresh new headstone besides Yoongi's. Seokjin sobbing into Namjoon's arms, Hoseok's pained cries carried by the wind. He glanced at the now crumpled envelope in his hand, hands shaking he slowly tore open the pale blue paper. The small note slipped out of the envelope, the ink smeared at the end. Taehyung's tears now spilled freely, Jungkook clinging onto him desperately. In the empty lot their grief echoed loudly.

Dear Yoongi Hyung,
I'm here now.

-Love, Jimi--