Meet up;

Dear Yoongi Hyung,
A week later, just as I promised! You're so far away, I don't know when your letter will actually reach me. But no fret, I'll wait for it. Since I don't really know how you felt about my last letter I'll just continue to talk about what's going on. So Jungkook and Tae are sooooooo cute, honestly I've never squealed so much in my life, they're the perfect couple (besides us of course keke). Yesterday was amazing, by some miracle all of us got to hang out together. We ate out at the little barbecue place down the street from our campus. Remember that place Yoongs? (I know how much you love this nickname) It's the place where we had our first date, ahhh I still get jittery thinking about it. You tried so hard to keep a cool composure, I never thought it was possible to fall so hard for you but look where we are, me; Park Jimin utterly and deeply in love with you, Min Yoongi. Haha, enough with the cheesy stuff. Oh my god, Tae drank so much tea he literally left to puke in the washroom. It was gross. But in a cool way? I don't know I was too hung up on the fact we were all together. Jungkook, precious little thing by the way, nearly choked because he was dying of laughter. His nose does this little thing where it scrunches up when he laughs and Yoongs he really reminds me of Minnie, do you miss Minnie Hyung? She misses you a lot , I think she can sense that one of her papas are not here. I'm scared she won't eat if you're not around, you never told me taking care of a bunny would be so hardddd. Wow, I get off track a lot. I'm sorry my letters aren't as organized as they could be, I just want to tell you all the little details and never miss any out. Back to the BBQ place, Seokjin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung are finally getting married, I shed a few tears. Hoseok Hyung and Taehyung actually started balling, we were in such a happy environment, I miss feeing this warmth with you. I really wish for you to join us next time! Until then wait for my next letter Hyung!

-Love, Jimin
P.S I miss you
3915