Excited;

Dear Yoongi Hyung,
My hands are shaking right now, I'm sorry if my handwriting isn't eligible. I'm so happy, I'm actual crying. I made it Yoongs! Are you proud? Five attempts but at least I got in right? That's what matters. I sign the contract tomorrow, Taehyung will be coming with me ((if he doesn't start crying again)). Ahh now that I'm actually getting my thoughts around I'm so nervous. I wish you were here to tell me everything will be fine. I miss the way you would unconsciously pat my head, it was comforting. I wanna cuddle with you right now!! But alas we're too far away, I don't like long distance relationships Yoongs, the lack of human affection is killing me. But I'll wait. It's gonna be weird though, getting photographed by someone other than you. I really wish you decided to stay here instead. We would've been the very hot model, photographer couple. Seokjin Hyung promised to give me tips so I get to see him again! Bonus~ I'll become the best model out there Yoongs, trust me. I'll become so famous you'll even be able to see ads about me where you are. Ahhhhhh IM SO EXCITEDDDDD!! I need to sleep now, I'm writing this at 4 in the morning, oh my god. I just really had to tell you, okay I'm going to sleep. Dream about me!

-Love, Jimin
P.S I miss you
3915