Work;

Dear Yoongi Hyung,
I'm so sorry, I know I promised one every week but work filled up my schedule. Please forgive me, I really wanted to write to you but again I had three practice photoshoots in the past few days and five training camps to attend to. Which I'm not complaining about at all. Did you know they train you on how to walk on a catwalk? I didn't, I thought you just. I don't know? Step step step. Guess not, Minah (one of the models in training over here) told me you had to have a certain stage presence whenever you walked down. She also told me, the clothes are more important than the model so I might need to lose a few pounds to make them look right. Ahh, please don't think she's being mean to me! Really I'm thankful for her advice and she's right, some of the clothes fit a little too snug on my body. I'm working extra hard to live up to my dream, I'll do anything even if it means cutting down on my daily intake of delicious foods! My little tummy will no longer be squishy, I promised you I would make it big so you could see me where you are. Don't worry Yoongs, even you'll be shocked at how beautiful I'll look. Make sure to look out for me over there, I might surprise you!

-Love, Jimin
P.S I miss you
3915