One Day

Millie's POV
I have been working for only two hours and I am already so tired and want to go home, but I still work hard. I was cleaning a table when I hear Brianna screams and runs away from the front door
I thought, "WTF?"
When I look at the door, I see the Bomb Digz and their family waiting for a table. Brianna was the only host but she is starstruck right now. I ran down there and introduced myself as a host.
"Hi I'm Millie, Welcome to the Diner! I'm so sorry for my best friend Brianna. She is a HUGE diga so she is starstruck at the moment"
The Bomb Digz family smiled. We all look at Brianna who took a peek out of the door to the employees only lounge.
"Hey Millie, I think it's cool that your best friend is a diga, Are you a diga as well," Devin asked.
I answered, "Yeah but I'm not those crazy obsessive digaz who stalk you guys 24/7. I like your music and you guys are really talented."
The guys smiled and thanked me. I realize that Kevin could not take his eyes off me. I began to blush but I tried to hide it.
"Here, let me show you to your table" I said breaking the silence.
I showed them to a big long table for the family to fit. After that, I began getting their drinks.
"Coming right up"
I walked in the kitchen when I see Brianna pulling me and starting to freak out.
"OMG YOU JUST TALKED TO THE BOMB DIGZ! WERE THEY FREAKED OUT OF ME? WHAT DID YOU SAY? WHAT DID THEY