Feeling Worse

After my album dropping, I can finally say I am over Daniel. I had to go to parties with Daniel there and I honestly didn't care so I'm glad. But I don't really want to be in a relationship right now so Kevin and I decided to just be best friends. I'm meeting up with Brianna since we haven't seen each other in a while. She went to Florida to see her aunt for a week so I can't wait to see her. I walk to the park to see Brianna swinging so I walk up to her.
"Hey girlie!"
"Hey, how's it going?"
"I'm good. My album drop and I'm getting a lot of great feedback"
"That's awesome! I love your album."
"thanks!"
"Yeah"
I walk to the empty swing next to her and start swinging.
"What Taylor and Daniel did to you was fucked up"
"I know. I just can't believe Taylor would do this to me. We were friends for a long time and I was there for her. And Daniel? I thought he loved me and cared about me. He only wanted my body but couldn't get it."
"Pssh that sucks. Especially since they did it before you guys were dating, too"
"Yeah.....wait WHAT? I THOUGHT THEY DID IT FOR TWO MONTHS.HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?"
"Ummm...oh shit" she mumbled.
"DID YOU KNOW THEY WERE HOOKING UP BEHIND MY BACK THIS WHOLE TIME?"
"Well they started to when Daniel was chasing you but stopped when Daniel had you, but they started again but I can explain, I-"
"No save it. I thought you were my friend. Gosh why is everyone hurting me?"
I get up and run to my car. Great now the only person I can trust is Kevin. Or can I?