Over It

Its been weeks. I'm getting over Daniel slowly. I've been writing so many songs about my heartbreak that I'm having my own album called Heartbreak. Damn. Daniel and Taylor have been calling me and texting me so I changed my phone. I'm at Kevin's house chilling with him. No we are not together. I'm still moving on, remember?
Kevin got up and asked,
"Yo you want something to eat?"
"Fuck yeah. I'm starving"
"Haha okay I'm gonna get my phone"
Kevin ran to his room and I continue watching Empire. Kevin soon came back and said,
"I ordered pizza"
"Peporoni?"
"Of course"
We both chuckled. All of a sudden, I heard the doorbell ring. Kevin and I cheer glad that the pizza came. Kevin open the door and I saw the last person I want to see, Daniel. Kevin growl and said,
"What do you want?"
"Look man, I just want to talk to Millie."
"You are not talking to her"
I bud in saying,
"Wait...I actually want to hear this"
Kevin gives Daniel a death stare and he goes to his room and say,
"If you need anything, I'm here. I will always be here"
I smile at him and he rushes upstairs. I look at Daniel with pure disgust. His eyes filled with guilt and embarrassment made me smile.
"What do you want Daniel?"
"Look, I'm sorry. I actually love you. I really do. Its just...whenever you wear these sexy clothes or when you wear a bikini, I get turned on fast. It sucks that I couldn't fuck you right then and there."
I roll my eyes and wait for him to continue.
"Soon I became sexually frustrated and I needed to have sex so..."
I chuckle and say,
"Daniel you don't need to have sex. Its not a priority in a relationship. You should have told me before you could not accept my plan"
"I couldnt hurt your feelings"
"So instead of telling me honestly how you feel, you go sleep with my best friend?"
"Millie I'm sorry. I know you are still pissed and will never forgive me but what we had was priceless. I wish I could go back in time and fix this." He put his head down.
I replied, "Me too"
He looked at me concerned.
"I wish I can turn back time to fix this mistake. I should have picked Kevin over you"
He wanted to say something but couldn't find the words.
"Now go"
He put his head down and leaves the house. I breathe slowly and teared up meaning what I said. I'm so stupid. I should have picked Kevin.

Kevin POV
I overheard the whole conversation. I made me smile knowing Millie regrets picking that bastard over me. I know she is still not over him, but I can't wait for her to be mine.