Forgiving

On Sunday, I went to my Christ Church. As people were preaching and praying, they were discussing on how God forgives everyone and we should forgive, too. I am still mad at Taylor, Brianna, and Daniel for lying to me and betraying me, but I shouldn't hold a grudge. I was fight myself to decide whether I give them a second Chance or not. If I give Daniel a second Chance, we will have to be friends since I'm with Kevin. Anyway, after church I go to Dunkin Donuts and buy donuts for Kevin and I. As I was ordering, I hear familiar voices.
"What are we gonna do?"
"This is all your fault?"
"I didn't make you do nothing. You did it yourself"
"Guys shut up. She's here."
I turn around and I see Brianna, Taylor, and Daniel all together. They all stare at me. I roll my eyes, take my donuts, and try to leave.
"Millie wait!"
As much as I want to leave, for some reason I stop. I turn around and give all of them my bitch face. They stare at me for a moment surprised that I actually stop. Then I said,
"You guys gonna talk or not? I need to go to Kevin's house."
Daniel said sounding hurt, "You guys are dating?"
I replied, "Why do you need to know? What the fuck do you guys need?"
Brianna started stating,
"Look Millie. I'm sorry for not telling you what they were doing. As soon as I knew this was happening, I told Taylor to tell you but she was too scared."
I send a death stare at Taylor and she look down. Brianna continue.
"I didn't want you to get hurt. Trust me. I learn my lesson. I need my best friend back."
Daniel then said,
"Look I know that we will never get back together but I still want to let you know that I am so sorry. I know it's hard to believe but I regret doing that to you. I was horny and I made some stupid mistakes. I hope you can forgive me so we can start being friends."
Then last but not least, Taylor. She was cracking a lot when she said,
"Look Millie. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness. You were always there for me when I needed you. I'm sorry for backstabbing you. You were the only friend who understands. I need you Millie. I need you in my life. You make my life happy. You are amazing and talented and I love how you can boost my self esteem in just a snap of your fingers. I know you still hate me and is still mad but can you please forgive me? I will NEVER EVER do this to you EVER again. I cross my heart."
Her speech kinda hit me in the feelings although I didn't show it. I liked every one if their speeches, but I don't know if I should forgive them.
"Look guys. What you guys did to me was fucked up. Especially you two (pointing at Daniel and Taylor) (At Daniel) I loves you and cared about you. You shattered my heart. You are so lucky Kevin fixed it."
As I said that, Daniel was about to cry since I accidentally told him that Kevin and I are together, but I don't care.
"And you (pointing at Taylor) after ALL I DID FOR YOU, this is how you repay me?"
Taylor started tearing up.
"Okay guys...Let me think about it."
They all nodded and then I leave. I don't know if I should forgive them. Let me ask Kevin.

Kevin POV
When I hear the doorbell, I was so excited because I'm hungry and Millie texted me saying she will bring donuts. As soon as I open it, I peck Millie on the cheeks and take the donuts. Then I stop. I look in Millie's eyes and say,
"What's wrong? What happened?"
"What do you mean?"
"Whenever I peck your lips, you try to makeout with me to seduce me. But you just peck my lips. Something happened."
"Okay...um when I was in Dunk in Donuts,...I ran into Taylor, Brianna, and...Daniel"
"What? Did they talk to you? Did they make you cry?"
"No they didn't make me cry but they did talk to me. They said they regret everything and they want me to forgive me. I know we don't want to but at church the pastor was talking gabout forgiving people no matter what. I don't know if I should. Should I?"
I immediately wanted to say no, but Daniel is my best friend. Or was. I kinda miss him. Plus I never seen him feel so guilty. As long as he doesn't try to steal Millie away from me, I might give him a second chance.
"Yeah you should"
Millie look surprised.
"Really?"
"Yeah. I have never seen them that guilty and sorry before. As long as Daniel doesn't to take you away from me,...then we can give them a second chance."
Millie smiled and pecked my lips and said,
"Even if he tried, he will never win."
I smile and kid her. It got heated but then I stopped it right on time. Haha she thinks she can seduce me. I love seeing her try. She groan and said,
"Come on. Let's eat the donuts"
So we go in the kitchen and eat the donuts.