Chapter 3: More prophecies? More wars?

Nico's P.O.V

After the Gaia War.

After the war ended, the entire camp was excited. Full of joy, nothing seem to bring them down. We had a party. Both Greeks ad Roman had gotten along. The fun lasted all night, but it ended just before dawn.

Everyone woke up early, so did I. I was siting next to Hazel on the Hades table. Watching her eat. I'm still having trouble eating, food just don't appeal to me anymore. "Nico, you should eat." My sister pleaded.

I still refuse. She sighed and just continued her breakfast. I felt bad. My friends still think I'm not eating because of my trip to Hell or because of my past life.

Honestly the reason why I'm not eating is because of my dreams. No, there were not my Tartarus nightmares. I don't even think they are nightmares. They were more like memories.

The thing about them is that, they aren't even my memories. The dreams are usually about a girl. Bits and pieces of her life. These dreams started ever since my father gave me that doll.

Now that I think about it the doll kinda looks like the girl in the dreams. "Earth to Nico?" Someone broke my train of thought. "Huh, what?" I turn to see Hazel with a quizzical face. "Nico, you've been zooming out a lot lately."

She raised an eyebrow, "Are you okay?" Before I even got to answer, a loud scream rang out. Everyone stood up automatically. We saw Rachel running towards Percy.

"Percy, you have to see this." Rachel said between breaths. She looked like a mess, full of red paint and crayon all over her. She indicated me to follow her.

The Seven and I, including Reyna followed her. She brought us to her cave. It was a sight that I wish I didn't see. The entire cave was filled with writings in red, on wall and on paper.

The words 'The War Isn't Done, It Only Just Began.' "I didn't even remember writing any of these," Rachel started. She was about to continue but all of a sudden, her eyes turned green.

Green smoke appeared around her. She spoke with many different voices at once.

The son of darkness must find new allies,

Who will help fight, all who had died,

Evil shall rise, with help in their hands,

But when worlds combine, together we'll stand,

To seek go to The Lord of the Land Below,

There and then he will show,

A half-blood no one more powerful than thee,

For she, holds the power to set us free,

A name that makes monsters fret,

Long live, the Nightmare's Regret.

Silence. No one said a word. Because all of us knew what we all were thinking. That the war wasn't over yet.

But what we didn't know, is that our world just got a whole lot bigger.

******************************************************

Edit A/N: I just found out the collide means conflict or be in opposition, it doesn't mean come together or unite the real word for that was coalesce. MIND BLOWN, I had to change the prophecy.