Chapter 5: Weird Dreams.

A/N: This just a filler chapter from Nico's point of view when he returned to his cabin

Nico P.o.V

In my cabin, I started packing as much things in my backpack. Cleaned my room, make up the bed I even bothered to wash the toilet.

The reason why, I tried to keep myself busy is because I couldn't stop thinking of the last two lines of the prophecy. 'A name that makes monsters fret, long live The Nightmare's Regret.'

My brain keeps telling me to remember that name. Like it's the most important thing in the universe.
Just like the doll. Don't forget it, don't forget it, don't forget it. It's the same thing over and over again.

I refuse to forget it. It's so weird. There's a feeling in my gut that somehow the doll is related to the prophecy. I don't why, I don't how, I just have the feeling.

Sometimes I feel that the doll is trying to tell me something. In my dreams. Okay, this shit is starting to sound like a horror movie.

Maybe the dreams will stop if I find the person in it. Why didn't I think of that before? Stupid Nico. But the only problem is how?

I guess I'll figure sooner or later. I mean there must be a logical explanation why this is happening to me right?

Right. Okay enough about the that. I should be thinking about tomorrow. I wonder how are am I going to convince an ex-villain to join us 'heroes' to save the world when the person tried to destroyed it.