Chapter 4: Were gonna need help to fight evil from a person who is evil?

A/N: There is mild (barely) swearing, SO BEWARE!!

Percy P.O.V

We showed the prophecy to everyone in camp. Chiron's face paled when we mention the name Nightmare's Regret. "Oh dear, the gods aren't going to like this at all." He said worriedly.

I went to him and asked. "Whose the Nightmare's Regret?" He looked at me like I just said a curse word. "My boy, only the most dangerous and powerful demigod ever existed." He said.

Um Chiron, why are you talking about me, I'm right here? I chuckled at the thought. "Percy, this isn't the time for laughs. This is serious." He stomped his hoof. When Chiron stomped his hooves you know this is really important.

"What are we supposed to do, Chiron?" My girlfriend, Annabeth asked. Always the wise one. "Isn't it obvious? We're suppose to look for the demigod." Said Nico, who came out of nowhere. Which surprised Annabeth. "Nico, I didn't see you there." She said.

He rolled his eyes."Of course you didn't." He snorted. Nico, may be a bit okay-ish around people now, but he's still a bit sour with me and Annabeth. Okay not really Annabeth, just me.

"I get it, we need to look for this Nightmare's Regret because somehow this person is going to help us in getting more allies."

Annabeth clicked.

I looked at Chiron, confused. "Wait, I thought you just said that this person was bad." He turn to me and nodded intending that what I said was correct.

"So, let me get this straight. You want us to find help to fight evil, from a person who is evil?" I asked in ridicule.

"Technically, we need Nico to find help to fight evil, from a person who is evil."

The minute that was said. Nico raised an eyebrow, awhile the others and I screamed "What?!?!" Chiron nodded.

We gave each other worried expressions.

"Why him?!" Hazel asked Chiron.

Yeah, why Nico?!?!

"Yeah, why Nico?!" Jason asked frustrated.

That's what I said!!!

We looked at Chiron waiting for his answer."Because, it says in the prophecy. That the son of darkness shall go." Chiron finally answered. The black headed boy nodded understanding.

I'm so pissed, why can't we have just one year without a war? "Nope. It seems not." Nico answered as if reading my mind. I grumbled in anger and frustration.

"Chiron, am I suppose to bring two more questers (idk, if that's a word but I used it anyway) ?" Nico asked. The centaur shook his head. "No, boy I think this is a solo quest."

Again, everyone else screamed out.

"What?!?"

"What do you mean a solo quest? I thought we weren't allowed to have only solo quests?!" My girlfriend exclaimed.

"In this case, Nico is destined to go alone." Chiron answered. "Where and when am I leaving?" The son of Hades casually asked without caring that he was going alone.

"How are you so okay with this?!?" I looked at him with frustration. "This is not the first time I went to do a quest. Besides I want get this shit over with."

"Language." Hazel hissed. Nico mumbled a 'sorry'. Before Chiron continued.

You Nico, shall move tomorrow. Where? Follow the prophecy go to The Lord of the land below. You'll figure it out." Chiron answered.

The boy nodded as if already having an idea of where the place might be. "Okay, I better go pack." He announced and shadow traveled out of there.

Leaving pretty much everyone wondering whether or not he would be okay.