Chapter 7: I am a Stuttering Walrus

Nico P.O.V

Persephone went to go get the 'device'. Hades has acting weird like this ever since he gave me that goddamn doll. Which is in my jacket, yep I brought it along.

That thing gave me more nightmares last night. Geez I'm so tired. When my step mother came back holding a small, thin ..... Flashlight? 

"Here." As she gave it to my father. The God look back at me.

"Son, I assume you've brought the doll with you?" He asked. I raised an eyebrow and I took out the doll from my jacket.

I started. "Yeah, about the doll. I have a few quest-" my father cut me off by silencing me. "All of your questions will be answered in this quest." He said and stretch his arm. For me to hand over the doll.

So, handed him the doll. He took out the necklace and open it. He took out what seem to be a small, battery. "What is that?" I asked. "It's the battery for the tracking device." I stared at him.

"Why is there a battery for a tracking in the doll that my mother made? If the doll was made for me, then why is there a tracking device to find The Nightmare's regret? What in hades in going on?" I flipped.

Hades sighed. "All questions shall be answer soon." I was so done with everything. I couldn't even complain in perfect sentences and in the same language I must have looked ridicules.

Because Persephone was laughing a bit. My father just rolled his eyes.

"Son, stop embarrassing yourself. You sound like stuttering walrus."

I glance slightly annoyed at my father. "Okay, just hand me the device and will be on my way." Hades nodded and give me the device and the doll.

"Son, take great care of this like your life depended on it, because it does." He warned. I nodded and shadow traveled off.