Chapter Nine

Even though I was still pissed at being forced to come here, I guess that it wasn't all that bad. I thought, looking around my room. It was huge. It had a kind size bed and a walk in wardrobe almost as big as the room, full of dresses and fancy clothing, which I would take full advantage of. There was even a brand new bikini hanging on the wall, the tag still attached.

I grabbed my new red bikini from the hanger and got changed quickly, before examining myself in the mirror. "Not bad." It showed off what I wanted, and kept hidden the others. If you have it, flaunt it, but not so much that nothing is left to the imagination, as my mother has always said to me. I threw on a loose t-shirt that hung down to my thighs and grabbed my katana, heading to the beach.

-

-

I was greeted with a scoff and a wolf whistle.

I rolled my eyes. "Gimme a break. We're at the beach, of course I'm gonna wear a swimsuit."

"At least you're wearing a shirt over it." Angeal muttered.

Genesis was staring at my legs, a sly smile on his face. They both only had board shorts on, showing off their very well sculpted chests.

I clicked my fingers. "My face is up here."

"I know." He replied, still staring at my legs.

I glanced at Angeal who looked like he was going to murder Genesis, so I decided that I should probably be the one to hit Genesis instead, Kicking him in the face seemed to do the trick, as it sent him on his ass and my brother cracked up in laughter.

I heard a sigh from behind me. "This is ridiculous."

Turning, I had a snappy comeback, but it left my mind as soon as I saw Sephiroth. He, like Genesis and Angeal, was only wearing board shorts. I knew he was built, but shit, not like this! His hair was tied in a ponytail, something i doubt he had done before, and his six pack was clearly displayed, and I couldn't tear my eyes off of it.

He cleared his throat and I blushed. "It's only ridiculous because you know you're going to lose." I smirked.

"You wish babe." Genesis kissed my cheek while grabbing his sword from the ground.

I chuckled. "You're dreaming if you think you can win."

He took his place beside Sephiroth. "What do you think Sephiroth?"

The white haired man smirked. "She's just voicing out her dreams of victory."

Angeal laughed heartedly. "You all are over exaggerating. It's an even match. Shall we begin?"

I threw my arm around his shoulders. "Let's go and take our place then brother."

"We're so going to win." He whispered in my ear, making me laugh.

"You on Genesis, me on Sephiroth?" I suggested.

He gave me a skeptical look. "Are you seriously asking me that?"

I chuckled. "Okay. I'll take Sephiroth."

-

-

I twirled my katana in my hand, staring at Sephiroth, who had Masamune in his left hand.

Our host for the week was going to be the one who signalled for us to start, then he was to run as fast as possible back to the house for his own safety. "On the count of san." He said, stepping back. "Ichi!"

I stopped twirling my katana.

"Ni!" He prepared himself to run.

I dug my heels into the sand. He would have to be the one to make the first move.