VIII. ♥♥♥ eight part ♥♥♥

"I do not know my self Kaito it feels like something bad is going to happened I don't know but it scares me" Zero answered him honestly 'Kairi is indeed my child but he's not mine alone'.
------
"Kaname-sama are you sure you want to do this now?" Akatsuki ask Kaname seriously.
"Yes" Kaname simply answered. Looking only at Kairi.
"Kaname-sama would you like to wait for Kiryu-kun or will we do it now?" Hanabusa ask Kaname nervously.
"We will wait" He answered.
----An hour later----
"KAIRI!!!" Zero came running at his child.
"Mama your late" Kairi said while pouting.
"Sorry my dear" Zero said smiling at his son "I will buy you an ice cream on our way home ok" he added
"YES!!" Kairi said happily but his happy face was replace by a curious face by that Zero notice that a shadow was covering him .
"Zero" the shock was too much that he wasn't able to responed quickly.
"Zero" the voice was the his true nightmare.
"Who are you?" Kairi
Zero insticly put his arms around Kairi making sure that he won't be seen by Kaname and his company.
"Zero" Kaname said softly "Zero---"

"Don't call me by that name" Zero cut him
"Then Kiryu-kun, is that alright with you?" Kaname ask
"No, my name is Takamiya Roze Im sure that you already know that." Zero said coldly still not looking at Kaname
"Alright then Roze-san--" Zero glared at Kaname "(cough) Takamiya-kun, Im sure you already know why Im here in front of you right?" Kaname said in a low tone seeing that they already got the attention of everyone in the park.
"I'm afraid I don't know Kuran-senpai" Zero said coldly "I'm sorry but you should ta--" he suddenly stop when he felt his son's patting.
"Mama, ... can ... can't ... breath" Kairi said bringging everyone's attention at him.
"Oh! Kairi mama is sorry I totally forget that I wrap you in my arms, Im sorry baby " Zero kept on apologizing in his son that he totally forget that Kaname is in front.
"Why don't we go and change our location for a while" Kaname said not leaving them a choice but to move
-------At Zero and Kaito's House------
When they reach the house no one is seems to be ready to break the pregnant silence.
"Who are you mister?" Kairi ask Kaname breaking the silence in the house.
"I'm Kuran Kaname and " Kaname stopped to look at Zero's reaction who look back at him with pleading eyes asking him not to tell the truth but 'It's now or never Zero I'm sorry' he said on his thought but Zero seems to understand it without him saying it out loud and just look at the ground in shame "and you're biological father Kairi-kun" Kaname said looking straight at Kairi
"Bio .... What?" Kairi ask again at Kaname
"It means that he is your true father Kairi-sama" Hanabusa said taking the little child's attention.
"But my father is papa you know?" Kairi said innocently
"Why don't you ask your mama about it little one?" Kain said while patting the head of Kairi.
"Mama" Kairi look at his so called mama
"Please take your leave Kuran-sempai" Zero said looking at everyone except his child "I will inform you of what Kaito and I discussed but before that please leave don't come near my child unless Kaito or me is near" Zero demanded while standing up to go to open the door.
"Takamiya-kun you can't hide the truth forever" Kaname said looking at Zerk seriously and then he wlaked near at Zero then hold his shoulders "and you can't hide from me Zero you can try to run but I can still find you" he added letting Zero go and with that Kaname left leaving Zero in lost in thought near the door.