Get her some Chicken Nuggets.

~~LUCAS POV~~

I woke because I felt something at my neck. I opened my eyes and saw Maya, on top of me, licking and sucking at the skin just above my collarbone.

"Maya?" I asked, sleepily.

"Revenge Cowboy" she replied with a smirk, running one hand through my hair, and with the other, pulling her shirt down at the neck so that I could see the damage done yesterday. I had given her a bright purple hickey.

I pulled her head up to mine and kissed her softly. She smiled, then got up and walked out to make breakfast.

I followed her out, examining the hickey that was forming on my neck. I noticed that Maya was wearing my Dallas Cowboys sweater again today. She looked so cute in it. It was like a dress for her, I was 6ft and she was only 5ft2", so it was really big for her. But it looked adorable.

The day went smoothly, we watched a movie, played baseball, and then had dinner with Farkle, Riley and Emilia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~MAYA POV~~

"why are you two wearing almost the same outfit?" Riley asked me and Lucas as we sat down at the table. I was wearing a high-necked sweater and Lucas was wearing a high-necked shirt.

"um, coincidence?" Lucas said, trying to sound innocent.

Riley shook her head, and then leant over the table and pulled my collar and Lucas' collar down at the same time.

"ah ha!" she said triumphantly, me and Lucas face-palmed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~LUCAS POV~~

The next day was very different. I woke up, expecting Maya to be lying on top of me, but she wasn't. Instead she was already awake, lying on the other side of the bed, clutching her lower stomach in pain.

"Maya?" I said worriedly, "Maya are you okay?" I asked, placing my hand on her stomach.

"Lucaaaaaaaaaas" she wailed in pain.

"what Pancake?"

"I need you" she cried

"what do you need Pancakes I'll get you it." I told her. She grabbed my hand, lifted up her shirt slightly, and placed it on her lower stomach. I instantly knew what she was in pain about. She was on her period. I didn't know that it was that painful though? Damn okay.

"I'll be back in 15 minutes," I told Maya, kissing her forehead as I grabbed some sweats and a shirt quickly and drove to the store. Once I got to the store, I realised that I had no idea what I was supposed to be getting. So I called Farkle.

"hey Farkle, I need your help" I told him

"whatcha need buddy?" he answered

"Maya's on her period."

"I'm giving you Riley" he said and then I heard muffled phone noises and then it stopped.

"Riles what do I get?" I asked her in panic.

"get some maxi-pads. Two packs of day ones and one pack of night ones." She told me. I ran around the store looking for some.

"okay got 'em."

"okay also get her some tampons" she told me. I looked in front of me at the array of tampons.

"which ones? There's so many"

"the pink and blue packet." She told me, so I picked them up and prepared to pay.

"is that it?" I asked

"no, get her some chocolate. And some skittles" she told me. I wasn't sure why, but I did it anyway.

"is that it?" I asked again

"well, Maya usually craves chicken nuggets whilst in her period, so if I were you, I'd go through McDonalds drive through and get her a 20-pack. That will last her the day."

"okay then" I said, confused.

"by the way Lucas," Riley added, "when girls are on their period they tend to be quite like... horny and sexual okay. So all I'm saying is don't let Maya get to you. She's also gonna be very angry at times, and emotional, so if she says that's she's going to break up with you or something, don't take it personally, or truthfully."

"thanks Riles"

"drop the boys round at any time if you want, bye" Riley said, and with that she hung up. I paid for the food and then drove to McDonalds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maya" I called as I walked in the apartment. I checked my phone and realised it was half eight, so I should wake the boys up. I woke them up and took them to play with the Minkus' for a bit.

I walked back in to the apartment and saw Maya, attempting to walk over to the couch, with a blanket around her.

"Hey Pancake, I got you some stuff." I said, showing her the bag. She held out her arms and I picked her up so she was koala-ing me. I took her to our bathroom and sat her on the side of the bath.

"here" I said, chucking her the maxi-pads and the tampons, "I don't know what you want but use whatever and change into these" I told her, giving her a pair of my boxers and my tracksuit bottoms (she loved wearing them for some reason).

~~MAYA POV~~

Lucas was legit the best boyfriend ever. No lie. He had bought me chicken nuggets and chocolate and sweets and carried me everywhere. We were sat on the couch and I realised something.

"hey Huckleberry, wasn't your mum supposed to come over today?" I asked him. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"shit I'll phone her and tell her to come over tomorrow" he said getting up and grabbing his phone.

"okie dokie"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had just put the boys to bed and I was sat on our bed waiting for Lucas.

"hey cowboy" I said as he walked in.

"hey City Girl" he replied, taking off his shirt so he was ready for bed.

~~LUCAS POV~~

I went round to Maya's side of the bed and then I took one of her skittles from the packet.

"hey what the fuck Lucas?" she almost shouted at me. I looked at her and she looked mad.

"Soz Maya, it was just a skittle, I'll buy you another pack if you want?" I asked her, slipping in to bed beside her.

"no Lucas that's not fair." She was getting mad but I knew it was just her cramps and her hormones making her crazy, "that was my FAVORITE flavour!"

"Maya I'm sorry" I told her, giving her a quick kiss.

Maya suddenly broke into tears in front of me, "I'm sorry too Lucas" she said.

"hey, hey Maya don't cry" I told her, picking her up onto my stomach, "I'm not really sure what's happening but I don't want you to cry." I told her, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"thanks Lucas" she said, looking up at me.

"for what?"

"for being with me today," she replied, "I know I've been tough and annoying but thanks"

"that's what I'm here for Princess" I told her, bringing her chin forward so her lips hit mine.