Trouble.....>///<

A/N : IMPORTANT: THIS STORY IS BY TWO Writers . We're working on this together to get better please excuse any spelling mistakes and thank you so much for reading!!

The peacefulness that was in the air was being enjoyed by a group of five kids. The group was made up of two girls and three boys each with their. The small group was laying in behind a house taking in the peacefulness that was in the air. " this is nice " a young girl with baby blue like hair broke the silents. Her eye's fluttered open to show a pair of dark pink iris's. " mmmmhmmm " mmm'd a boy the same age as her. His spiked blue hair scattered in around. A pair of black glasses rested on the ground next to his head. The blue haired boy opened his eye's. He soon had to put his hand over his eye's to shild them from the light, when bluenette's eye's adjusted he was met with the face that was his but belonged to his dear twin sister.

Ayumu chuckled at his twin sister and grabbed his black glasses that lay beside him slipping them back on his face they're older brother sat beside Emiko's older brother they talked among themselves and watched their younger siblings the red star that gage had given Rain when they were younger flashed bright with the rays of the sun .

"hmm" ayano hummed her vibrant blue hair bowling in the soft breeze. Ayumu look puzzled he turn to his twin sister a confused look fixed his annoyed face .

"what? " he asked running a hand through his periwinkle spiky hair

Emiko sat down beside the her think black her tide into two balls at the side of her head the her bangs curled up in her face and two long pieces of red curls fell down her shoulders her gray sliver eyes a light with something ayumu couldn't place

"someone start talking why are you two so giddy?" Ayumu crossed his arms annoyed

Emiko sighed

"nothing you snob . " she looked over to the two by the tree Gages soft face was a bright pink and rain was holding his stomach laughing about something. One Hand was placed over his heart and his star

Emiko nudges ayano with a girly giggle

Ayano snickers

" he sure loves that star big brother gave him"

Ayumu looked at his older brother " yeah. And? " he asked the two girls next to him. Ayano and emiko looked at each other and giggled " ayano, emiko. you're really weird. " said girls looked at the periwinkle haired boy and grined, " what? What ever you two are thinking, you can forget it " " aw but ayumu. " said his twin with puppy eye's. Ayumu looked away " no. Not happing, those eye's are not working on me " while the girl's tryed to get ayumu to listen to them with out him saying no. Their older brother was looking at them and smiled shaking his head. " what am i going to do with those two? " he asked no one in particular.

rain turned his face towards him and chuckled softly . The wind blew his soft red curls amongst his angle like face and he smiled

"duck tape" rain said in a matter of fact tone. He smiled showing his dimples and angelic grin Gage blushed looking away his heart ached in his chest...he prayed rain didn't see the light pink spread across his cheeks .

Ayano clapped her hands happily and Emiko giggled ayano sighed

" honestly its like your blind ayumu!"

Ayumu scoffed. An angry expression on his face

" I am not blind!"

Ayano looked at the mirror image of herself and said " sure bout that? Or are you're glasses the wrong kind? " the blue haired girl had crossed her arm's over her chest and raised a eyebrow at this moment she almost looked just like they're mother, who is the current insanity. The twins didn't know which one of them was the next but their older brother gage was the next judgment to take they're father's place. " ......you look and sound like mom right now...... "Commented ayumu with out thinking.