Siblings

Rain sighed and shook his head at his sister " close but not today " he said look ahead of them. Emiko's smiles had faded " w-W-WHAT?! Are you serious right now?! " the black and red headed girl screamed at the top of her lungs. " emiko. Don't scream. You're going to get a sur throat " said girl looked at the older boy in shock " how are you calm about this rain?! " asked emiko. Ayano turned and looked at her older brother to see his head was cast down with sadness in his eye's " gage........ " the baby blue haired girl looked away and whispered for him to hear her " I'm sorry. I'm sorry. " she could fell the older boy nod. What was gage talking about a few minutes ago? Ayano felt her brother's arms loosen they're hold on her oand she was set down back on her feet.

Rain smiled a light pink colored his pale cheeks

" I'm calm because I know now he feels the same. I don't have to worry about that anymore"

He turned his face away from his sister his blush darker now he looked at the setting sun with a new found hope in his heart .

Emiko noticed his flushed cheeks and started dancing

"your blushing! Haha" she sang he couldn't remember the last time he had seem her so happy . She was a good sister .

Gage looked so sad it hurt his little sisters heart to see him like this when he was so happy just moments ago

That's part of why she wanted him with Rain so badly. He made the shy lonely boy so happy and lively expressions she had never seen before and a type of joy in his eyes no one else could put there . But people like her twin and their father would be so pissed they're ruin his happiness.

Anaya turned to her twin

" stop ruining everything! Stop making him feel so sad!" she yelled until her throat burned

Emiko followed rain with a big smile. " so. " rain looked at her with a raised eyebrow " so? " asked rain. Emiko sighed and looked at her older brother and shook her head. Ayumu ignored his sister but he knew her throat was going to hurt. The periwinkle haired boy looked at her and puts his hand to his throat and walked ahead. Ayano hadn't realized her throat was hurting until ayumu had said something. Trying to speak hurt " ayano. You're throat's sur isn't it? " asked the worried voice of gage.

Rain tilted his head to the side confused his red curls falling into his face .

Emiko heaved a big sigh

" so. "

She said again

" your in love then?"

Rain's eyes widened. He actually wasn't sure of that himself. How did you know?

He stayed silent for a moment the shrugged his shoulders

" Dunno "

Emiko nodded excepting his answer then asked another question. Her black buns bounced when she walked.

" Are you going to tell mom and dad?"

Rain wasn't scared of telling his parents they were kind open minded people

" yes . Just not right now "

Another nod followed by yet another question

" haven't you had a few girlfriends?"

Rain could see the house of Death ahead .

" yes . Why?"

Emiko giggled .

Ayano shook her head yes causing gage to sigh .

" alright. I'll fix you up when we get home we should get going..."