Missing Reaper

Everyone's eyes widened in shock at that. They knew it was hard for anyone to get to the head reaper unless. " that can't be. He's protected by magic isn't he? ".... " yes. But some how some one was able to break through by force and......... " shin's voice had somewhat started to shake but taking a breath he was able to speak with a clear voice " I need Lord death, lady Mercy, sir judgment. Miss insanity. And if possible the future Lord death and future sir judgment. " asked the sandalwood headed boy looking at the ground in front of him. The boy's eye's where slowly giving away the fear, worry and sorrow in them

Kenji placed a hand on the blondes shoulder. " of course, well do whatever we can . " Kenji turned to Gage . " could you go call your parents for me?" With a nod Gage stepped into the other room. Kenji sat the shaking reaper down and waiting a few minutes for him to calm . Kenji sat Beside him . " can you tell us anything about what happened? And when exactly it did happen?" The reaper still looked panicked but he knew if he didn't help them they might never find his father . " when I went into his office today he wasn't there . He didn't come home last night but he hardly ever does anyways . When I went in to the office there was blood everywhere meaning they got him out of reaper form and into human. The place was racked and there were reports of break ins last night"

" I heard about that. It was all over the news " emiko said thinking out loud. Rain looked at his younger sister with a raised eyebrow " you watch the news? " " eh? Yes I do there's nothing wrong with it. Anyways the break ins where almost all over town. But it was only those who had very little and those who had weapons. It's unusual considering they usually pick places where the rich live and don't have weapon's. Who ever they are they're fearless or just down right stupid. " emiko said. Everyone looked at the small girl who seemed to have almost everything they needed to know.

Kenji chuckles ruffling his daughter's hair . "Dad" Emiko objected " Good job kiddo" Emiko laughed " I'm not that little Dad" Kenji shrugged shooing her off He turned his attention back to the reaper sitting beide him " what exactly do you need us to do?" Kenji asked curiously Shin looked down at his hands nervously. " well i don't really know i just need help trying to figure out who did this and why . And how to get my father back of course "

Everyone nods " okay. They're on they're way here. My mom just as to get ayumu up and if he's not up in about 2 minutes. My mom said she is going to dump a bucket of ice water on him. " gage said walking back into the room, putting his hands back in the soft blue pockets of his hoodie. " alright. Thank you for all helping me " said the blonde still looking at his hands " I don't know why...... But I can't think straight and everything seems wrong. " Metha smiled a smile gentle smile and kneels in front of the small boy " you're worried and scared. It's normal to feel like that, you don't know where you're dad is, you're mind is sending you these signs alerting you about it. You won't be doing this alone we'll be right there with you " metha said while wrapping the small boy in a hug. At that moment with out the blonde knowing it he had tears rolling down his face " thank you "

Metha held the kind smile and stepped away from the young reaper. " we'll find him" She said gently Kenji nodes grabbing his coat " the best thing is to one . Talk to the authority's and two . Go down there . Shin if you don't mind coming along?" Kenji asked not knowing if it'd be to hard for him to see again. " oh no of course not , I have the key" shin mumbled nervously. One of the huge doors of the house of Death creaked open . All eyes turned to the door and Gage's family walked in . Sakura the sprit of insanity and his mother his twin siblings and lastly his father the sprit of judgment. For now .soon gage would take his place . Jake's eyes fell on his eldest son and Gage turned from his gaze wrapping his around rain and hiding his face in the soft fabric of his shirt .