Random notes

"I am here in Japan and it reminds me of you."

"Tangina mo lang! Sinaktan mo ko pero ikaw pa din ang naaalala ko."

"How's everyone there? I'm wandering what people are saying for leaving you. I'm sure they pity you more coz they knew from the start that you are the superman in this relationship. People always think."mas mahal naman ni Alden si Maine." But what do they know about us? Alam ba nila na tinitiis ko yung mga pambabash ng mga fans mo na ayaw sa akin? Alam mo nila yung pagre-reach out ko sa mga fans mo na ayaw sa akin? What do they know about me? Alam ba nila na tinatanggap ko lang kung ano ang kaya mong ibigay? I never demand of your time. Minsan nga mas may oras ka pa sa kanila kesa sa akin and it is okay with me because I love you."

"Really, what do they think about me? They bash me more? Kanila ka na! Kanilang-kanila ka na! Putang ina nilang lahaaaat!

"Tangina mo!"

"Is having her was worth losing me RJ?"

"Why am I not enough for you? Ano ba 'yung nabibigay niya na hindi ko kaya ibigay? Is she good in bed? Mas maraming kang natututunan sa kanya? Hanggang impyerno ba ang halinghing nya? Punyetaaa!

"Fuck you, Richard Faulkerson, Jr!!"

"Gosh, I missed my social media accounts."

"It's my 25th birthday and I am not happy because you're not here."

"My past birthdays were so special because of you. Not the material things you've given me but the effort and your time."

"I'm going to Utah and I don't know if I'm going love the place."

"I starting loving this place, the people, the weather, the privacy I lost when I was in showbiz. But hey, I love showbiz, I love the people I work with and I love the people who supported and loved me. It was just that.. need to breathe. I hope you guys understand."

"I'm not feeling well today, maybe because of the weather."

"Shiiiit! Why is life so unfair? And fuck you!"

"I'm not feeling well for days and I remembered, I am delayed! So, I took the PT and guess what? I'm gonna be a mom! So yeah! What a shitty life Meng.. so shitty that RJ and I could have thought better.

"We did this ... but where are you?"

"I am two months pregnant and I'm really scared. I don't know what to do? I don't know how to tell my parents about this baby and I don't know how to tell you about this."

"Hey! If you know about this what will you do? Will you be happy or mad at me?"

"I talked to my parents and told them I'm pregnant. Well, ano ba dapat kong asahan? Sino bang magulang ang matutuwa na malalalaman nila ang anak nila buntis ng hindi pa kasal? Especially my parents. So, i expect the worst."

"It has been weeks that Tatay is not talking to me and I can't blame him"

"Sabi ni Nanay, pupunta sila dito ni Tatay, at hindi ko alam kung handa akong harapin sila. Hindi ko kasi kaya makita ang disappointment sa mga mata nila."