A letter of love, hate and hopes.

Nakita agad ni Maine, ang storage boxes na sinabi ni Coleen, sa kanya na naglalaman ng mga regalo, mason jars na bigay sa kanya ni Alden. Nagpakawala siya ng buntong hininga bago binuksan ang isa mga boxes kung saan nakalagay yung maliit na box na naglalaman ng mga letters ni Alden sa kanya noon.

My Dearest Maine,It has been almost 10mos since you left

My Dearest Maine,
It has been almost 10mos since you left. For the past weeks, I felt something different. Very strange that I really couldn't explain. Feeling ko, umiiyak ka for some reasons.. parang you were in deep pain! Feeling ko you were so helpless.. Di ko alam.. hindi ko maintindihan. Ayokong isipin na may nangyari sayo. Wala ako sa tabi mo Love..  I want to hug you now and assure that everything will be fine. I want to kiss you and wipe your tears. Hold your hand to tell you that I will be with you kung anu man ang pinagdadaan mo.

I prayed to God, Jesus, Mama Mary to take care of you.
I love you so much.. Take care of yourself!

Still,
RJ

Apparently, RJ wrote this letter the time Maine was giving birth.

"Tangina, ano ba naman tong kanta na to. Nakikisabay pa sa pagkasenti ng letter ni RJ. Bakit ba napunta to sa playlist ko?" Pagkausap ni Meng sa kanyang sarili.

🎶Love is like the wind
Sometimes it blows your way
And until now
It missed me somehow
But when I turned around
I saw you standing there
The sound of your voice
I had no choice
I used to have a wish
One day I'd feel like this
Now I know love exists
'Cause it's standing right next to me
Beneath the moon tonight
I see it in your eyes
No more false starts
No more broken hearts
I used to have a wish
One day I'd feel like this
Now I know love exists
'Cause it's standing right next to me
Even in the dark
Even when you're gone
I feel you in my heart
I used to have a wish
One day I'd feel like this
Now I know love exists
'Cause it's standing right next to me
Standing right next to me 🎶

Dear Love,
Bakit ganun.. anu bang meron sa month ng November? Last year, may kaba ako, may takot. And again, another strange feeling for me. Pero mukha ka namang happy. Are we still connected with each other? Parang may naba-bind pa sa atin. But what is it? Do you still think of me? Don't ask me, coz until now ikaw pa rin.
Whatever is happening right now, kung masaya ka, masaya rin ako.
I miss you so much! I love you still.. Ingat ka palagi.

RJ

Fate is fate..  True Love will follow you wherever you go. True Love will keep the distance shorter and reachable. True Love makes no boundaries.

November is the birth month of their son.. Richard M. Faulkerson III.

Dear Love
Kamusta ka? Hindi ko alam kung paano ba kita kukumustahin ng tama. Di ko alam kung paano ko itatanong kung anong buhay mo ngayon. Di ko rin alam kung anu ang ginagawa mo sa mga oras na ito. Hindi ko alam kung ano na ba ang pinagkaka-abalahan mo sa ngayon. Hindi ko alam kung masaya ka na. Hindi ko alam kung napatawad mo na rin ba ako.

The first time we met, I knew that you're the one. How strange, but it is true. Nakakasawa bang pakinggan yung mga sinasabi ko sayo na You are my life? You are my angel? That you brought such  happiness and joy? Na ikaw ang nag pabago ng buhay ko? That you brought back the smile in my heart? Hindi ako nahirapang mahalin ka Maine, kasi totoo ka. Call it clichè, but you are really beautiful inside and out.  When you said that you love me too, daig ko pa talaga ang tumama sa lotto! And yes, we promised to love each other, you and me Forever.

You told me that you are afraid to love again. Your past was a mess, at nahihirapan kang ibalik muli ang nawala sayo. Sabi mo nga you were damn so stupid that you almost forgot yourself just for that fuckin' relationship you had. Pero sinabi mo rin sa akin na naging masaya ka sa kanya. Maine, you were so fragile that time just like a new born baby. And I was very careful to hold you and tried not to hurt and you said I am doing good. Unti – unti kang nagtitiwala sa akin and that is already an achievement for me. I've been so reserved. Inisip ko ang kapakanan ng pamilya ko. Pwede naman akong magmahal, but I chose not to because I wasn't ready enough to give my time to somebody. Sabi ko sa sarili ko, love will come at the right time and to the right person. And then you came.

Mahal, iniisip mo rin ba na minsan sinasaktan mo rin ako? May mga pagkakataon na di ko alam ang mga dahilan, nagagalit ka na lang. Pero, gustihin ko man malaman kung anuman ang mga nasa isip mo, what you feel, what is there in your heart, you would rather to keep it. Minsan, iniisip ko na wala lang ako sayo. Pero iniintindi ko yun coz I want that at the end of the day, we'll be ok. Ayokong manumbat Meng.  The way you torture me is way too deadly! Don't you know that I couldn't concentrate on my job.. kapag nasa shoot ako, sa taping.. nagda-drive. Natitiis mo na di ako itext or tawagan for weeks! While me, I never missed a single time na mag text text ako just to ask kung ano ang problema, pag usapan natin. Those calls na di mo sinasagot.. God Meng!!! Alam ko naman na ganun ka eh.. pero I tried na baguhin mo yun kasi iba na.. we are together..  After the incident happened between me and Haidee, you NEVER let me explain which I think I deserved to be heard. Alam ko na galit na galit ka and that led your heart and mind choose to be selfish. Pero di mo rin alam Meng na naging selfish ka rin sa'yong sarili. Have you thought of that huh? You're decision let you escape for nothing. Did it help Meng? I hate to say this, but as much as I wanted to save our relationship, in a snap Meng, wala ka na.

Love, it has been 3 years, 3 months, 2weeks 2 days and 2 hrs since the last time I saw your face. The last time I hugged you and kissed your loving lips. The last time I touched your beautiful face. And it's really hard and difficult to think that all I can see and say right now.. this is THE LAST TIME?

I am so sorry coz I've hurt you so much. So much which we ended up this way. I am sorry coz I gave up, BECAUSE YOU LET ME..   And I truly regret  all of these Maine. Hope you already forgive me pero kung hindi pa man, I understand. But until now, MAHAL NA MAHAL PA RIN KITA. Sana may pagkakataon pa.

Love,
RJ