Chapter - 1

She walked hurriedly on the busy streets of Indore amidst the afternoon rush. She used to go to her coaching classes directly from school. She used to reach early and got bored waiting for the class to start. So, to give her company, her best friend also used to come early. But today, the reason for her hurry was not the class or her friend, but something else.

While walking, she was constantly turning back and looking at something, or someone to be precise. Nervousness was written all over her face. Just then she reached her destination and hurriedly went inside. She did not have to wait much for the lift as it was already there. She quickly entered it and saw that it was empty. She punched in the floor number and impatiently waited for the steel doors to close, hiding her from those dreadful eyes. She breathed a sigh of relief as the doors began to close. A sweet, little, relieved smile adorned her face.

But just as the doors were about to close fully, a foot stopped them from doing so and the doors slid open once again. She was shocked beyond words to see him standing there, and scared, no doubt. He gave her a wicked, 'What will you do now?' smile and entered the lift. He stood in a way blocking the door so that there was no way for her to escape. She looked down as he continued staring at her while the doors closed back behind him once again....

(Soooo..... What do you all think about it?? Please do let me know)