Chapter - 3

The doors closed behind her as he smirked looking at her, holding his hand, still inside the lift.

Outside , she wiped her tears trying to look normal and not to think about what just happened and what more could have happened. It had all happened in a span of just two - three minutes, but these minutes were the worst memories of her entire life. It was worse than anything that could happen to any girl. She noticed that the corridor she was standing in was not empty and a few people present there were looking at her only. She got scared as she had a wild thought that they were also scanning her up and down. She wiped all her tears and slowly moved towards her class. But upon reaching there changed her mind and went to the washroom instead. It was a very wise decision that she took as if she would have gone in the class as she was, her friend would have definitely understood that something was wrong.

It was a hall with a mirror and a wash basin with several attached toilets for girls and boys. She stood in front of the mirror and splashed water on her face from the tap. She cupped her hands, filled them with the water running from the tap and again splashed it on her face.

Kritika, Anusha and Sahil; the best of friends. Their friendship made the whole school jealous of them. The trio were like the three musketeers of their school.

She splashed water once again.

Their worlds turned upside down when she, Kritika, came to know that her ' so called best friend ' was not satisfied with being ' just friends'. He was interested in being much more than that. 'No two boys and girls can be just friends, Kritika,' was what he had said when being confronted by her.

She splashed water continuously on her face 2 - 3 times and rubbed her hands vigorously, trying to erase the marks of the very recent encounter, the scratches in her hands were easily visible.

( You all might feel that sometimes the track of the story is deviating from the main point but please bear with me. The story will be coming back to the main point in the end. Please keep reading and do comment and let me know whether you are liking the story or not.)

Just Friendsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें