chapter 10

Katelyn POV:
"Hi" I say breaking awkward silence.
"So are we dating now?" He asked at a poor attempt to make convocation. I just laughed.
"What do you think doungus!" I reply.
"Yes?" "DAT butt d..." In which he was cut off by me glaring at him. "Never mind!" He said curling his hand round the back of his neck and falling backwards to look at the sky.
"Idiot" I whisper under my breath just loud enough that he could hear. He looks at me with puppy eyes.
"Hey that herts you know!" He cried. I just role my eyes and fall back two look at the sky with him.
"Why do I bother with you?" I ask Travis turning onto my side to face him.
He looked into my eyes before saying "because I'm great and you love me!"
"I wouldn't go that far!" I reply.
"You mean you don't love me?" Travis cried nearly shattering.
"No! I mean your far from great. Your good though!" I say pulling back the convocation.
He kissed me. "I love you!" He said leaning his fore head against mine.
"I love you two!" I reply starring aimlessly into his eyes.

The end?!?

Should I carry on?
This book has had over 400 views which is insane I guess people really do like travlyn!
Tell me where to go with this book should I stop,carry on or turn it into a one shot book? Comment what you think.
Sorry its so late I've been having WiFi problems and so I haven't been able to update.
Thank you so much! I love you all!
                                          Malachi x