Impossible(Tom Brady)

I watched as my sister walked down the aisle to marry the man she loves. To marry the man I love.

I've known Tom Brady since we were in high school. I've been in love with him since I was eighteen. Then I introduced him to my sister, instant connection. It was like putting two puzzle pieces together and realizing they fit together perfectly. I had to watch as he flirted with her, I had to watch as they began a relationship and got engaged. I knew from the moment I introduced them I couldn't tell Tom about my feelings. I couldn't do that to my sister.

Now I have to watch as they get married and start a life together. And I have to sit by and pretend to be happy for them.

My sister makes it to the end of the aisle and they begin their vows. I watch as they walk back up the aisle as husband and wife. I stand to the side and watch my sister get everything I ever wanted.

When it's time to toss the bouquet my sister's eyes find me in the crowd. I know what she's going to do right before she does it. Sure enough the bouquet comes flying toward me. I catch it to avoid being hit in the face. My sister squeals and everyone starts clapping and saying I'm next. I don't bother to tell anyone that the only man who I would ever consider marrying is now married. Instead I do what I have become good at, putting on a smile and pretending the love of my life isn't in love with my sister.