Love and Learn (Aaron Rodgers)

"Aaron come inside!" I yelled to my boyfriend, Aaron Rodgers.

"Just a few more throws!" Aaron yelled back.

"But it's getting dark out!"

"Fine." Aaron said as he walked into our house. "But I have to practice sometime and I'm with you all day. The only time I have left is when it's "getting dark out".

"I'm not going to stop you from practicing during the day." I said, wrapping my arms around Aaron's neck.

"I know you won't stop me, but I feel guilty when I'm practicing and you're just standing there watching me with that "pay attention to me" look on your face." Aaron said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Well then, why don't you let me practice with you?"

"Because you don't know the first thing about football."

"So? You could teach me." I smiled up at my boyfriend.

"You'd be bored." Aaron said, resting his forehead against mine.

"Not if I'm with you."

"Fine, tomorrow I'll teach you how to catch a football." Aaron said, kissing my forehead.

"I can't wait." I said, leaning up to kiss him.

"Okay, when I hut twice you run about ten yards and I'll throw the ball to you." Aaron said, picking up the football.

"Okay, I'm ready."

"Okay hut hut. Why didn't you run?" Aaron asked, frowning slightly.

"Because you didn't say "hut twice" you said "hut hut". I said as Aaron started laughing.

"How is it that you're dating a football player, but you still know nothing about football?" Aaron asked, still laughing.

"Stop mocking me." I said, pouting. It's true that I know nothing about football, but I hate admitting it.

"Come on babe, let's go inside and watch a movie." Aaron said, dropping the football and putting his arm around me.

"But what about your practice?" I asked, feeling relieved and glad at the same time.

"I was planning to take today off from practicing. I figured that you wouldn't want to practice for very long." Aaron said, leading me into the house.

"Thanks Aaron. I just wanted spend time with you."

"I know and I think it's really sweet."

"Thank you for understanding, I'm sorry I tried to force this."

"Don't be, I love spending time with you. But let's keep you and football separate from now on okay?"

"Okay."