Last Day of the Off Season (Tom Brady)

"Is Noah ready to go?" I asked my husband, Tom Brady. He's the starting quarterback for the New England Patriots. Tomorrow is week one of the NFL season, Patriots vs. Broncos. I'm going to be taking my son Noah and Tom's other kids to the game tomorrow. Today Tom and I are taking the kids to the beach for the last time this summer. 

"Yep, he's all ready." Tom said, as he walked into the kitchen, holding Noah. "Let's go pick up the other kids."

"Tom, they're getting dropped off here. Did you forget about what we talked about yesterday?" 

"Oh, yeah. Where are they?"

Just then the doorbell rang. Tom opened the door and was attacked by three extremely excited kids, all squealing.

"Come on kids, we've got a beach to get to." Tom said, buckling Noah into his car seat.

The drive to the beach was quite noisy. All the were excited, even Noah was excited and he had no idea what was going on. As soon as Tom parked the car and unlocked the doors the kids scrambled, running towards the water.

"Kids come back here, you need to put on sunscreen!" I yelled after them. They came back much slower than they left and begrudgingly let me cover them in sunscreen. 

"Okay kids, let's go swimming!" Tom yelled, running to the ocean. The kids ran after him, splashing into the water. I followed slowly, carrying Noah and the beach bag. After I applied sunscreen to myself and Noah, I took him down to the water to play with his siblings. 

After about an hour, we went back to where I'd left the beach bag and ate our lunches. After lunch, Tom and I played with the kids for three more hours and then we left to go get dinner. We grabbed a take out pizza. We took it home so that Tom could stick to his pro-athlete diet. The kids were spending the night so Tom put in a movie to watch before bed. Tom's game was the next day so we went to bed early.

The next morning was hectic. Tom left early so that he could prepare for his game. Leaving me vs. three kids and baby, all of whom were extremely excited. 

"Okay kids, it's time to go!" I yelled into the living room. 

The patriots ended up winning the game. After the game, Tom came home once he dropped his kids off with their moms. 

"Hey, thanks for being such a good sport this weekend." Tom said, as he leaned into kiss me. 

"I had fun. I love the kids." I said, smiling at my wonderful husband. 

"I love You Sashabell." Tom said.