Did You?(Aaron Rodgers)

Thanks to @kiyawna for requesting this. I hope you like it.

I collapsed on the couch exhausted, but extremely happy. I just came home from my college graduation party. After four long years I finally finished college with a degree in business.

"I'll see you later." Said my boyfriend, Aaron Rodgers. Yes Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers.

"Where are you going?" I asked. A little hurt that my boyfriend was leaving me on one of the best days of my life.

"I have work to do." He sighed.

"Oh, okay. Will I see you tomorrow?" I asked.

"I don't think so. I'm hanging out with the guys tomorrow." He said.

Aaron kissed my cheek and left. Just a kiss on the cheek? That's all I get? So much for celebrating my graduation.

*Two weeks later

Aaron and I were finally on a date alone. It took me ages to convince him to go out to dinner with me. I had to guilt trip him into it by pointing out that he bailed on my graduation day.

The waiter just brought our appetizer and took our orders. I looked up to talk to Aaron, but he was on his phone. He's been on his phone all night. He's driving me nuts with the phone.

"Aaron." I said. Trying to get his attention.

"Aaron." I said, louder this time. Still no response.

I decided to go to the bathroom and see how long it took him to notice I'm gone.

I walked into the bathroom and hit the stopwatch on my phone. Let's see how long this takes.

Fifteen minutes later and he still hadn't noticed I'm gone. Finally my phone dinged with a text. He wasn't ask where I was or why I left, he was just telling me our food is ready. So he didn't notice I was gone till the food arrived. I have never been this mad at him.

I don't know what changed. There was a time when he would prioritize me. When he treated me like I was the one for him. What happened? How did it happen?

Against my will I start to cry. Great now I'm the girl crying in the bathroom.

I pull it together and look in the mirror. It was obvious that I had been crying. It's not like Aaron will even notice though.

I walked back to the table. Aaron was still on his phone and didn't even look at me.

"I'll be right back." Aaron said getting up and heading towards the bathroom.

As soon as he was gone I noticed that he had left his phone. Part of me wanted to respect Aaron's privacy and the other part of me wanted to know who he's been texting all night.

I reach across and grab Aaron's phone. Just as I pick it up he gets a text from someone named Macy. Who's Macy? The text said "Get back as soon as you babe. I know how clingy your friend is but I'm your girlfriend and I need attention too😘😘😘😍😍😍

HIS GIRLFRIEND? IS HE CHEATING ON ME? I started crying again. This night was supposed to be about reconnecting with Aaron. Now I don't know what to do.

"Y/N?" I hear Aaron say, concerned.

"How could you?" I choke out.

"What is it baby?" Aaron asked, trying to give me a hug. He suddenly stopped. I looked up and saw that he was looking at his phone in my hand.

"Who's Macy? And why is she calling herself your girlfriend?" I said through my tears.

"Y/N I can explain." He said.

"Did you cheat on me? I don't want any BS just tell yes or no did you cheat on me?" I asked looking him directly in the eye.

"Yes." Aaron said looking down.

"Goodbye Aaron." I said, standing up and walking away from someone who I thought would be in my life for a long time.