02. 3-E Class

As we reach Kunugigaoka Junior High, I was in daze by its size and their very extravagant buildings.

We went to the Principal's office first to know in which class I'm qualified to be in. Gotta be in Class A. I thought, rolling my eyeballs. But as the Principal told us my class, both Dad and I were speechless.

"Eh?" There were no words except my shocked and puzzled reaction.

"You're kidding, right?" Dad reassures but the Principal just shake his head, making my father dumbfounded.

"Apparently your..." Surprisingly, the Principal looked at me as if wondering what should I be called, whether it's son or daughter. Then I looked at Dad who he was waiting for the answer and was smiling creepy, so I mouthed 'Son, please' for this to end as soon as possible.

"Your son is said to be included to the E Class, which is located to the top of that mountain. For counter measurements, we've hired three teachers there for further lookout of students. They could be slacking off or doing something unnecessary while class is on going."

Dad and I looked at the big window to see a small wooden building at that mountain and is where I should go. And as for myself, I am currently wearing a female uniform just as planned.

What? If I wear a guy's uniform then they'll suspect me why I have two mountains. Ain't my fault since I'm basically a female in the first place.

I wrote on my registration slip that I'm really a female. Laughs at that, it's true anyways!

At first, Dad wants me to change into something else besides fiddling skirts and tell the committee of the school that I wrote it wrong but the fact that I'm really a female can't be taken back.

"W-Wait.. there? There must be a misunderstanding here. You see, Araki got an above average in all of her- I mean his subjects from his old school. And to add that he passed the entance exam!" Dad exclaimed, hitting the table infront of us, making me flinch a bit. While the Principal stared at my father with his stoic expression.

Oh no, this ain't gonna end pretty.

As Dad continues his complaint, the Principal finally raises his palm and said the reason why am I suppose to be at the "End Class" as they call it.

"Koutaru-kun," the Principal faced me with a fake smile.

I know he is faking it just by the look on his face.

He was intimidating to look at so I only gulped in response. The moment I looked into his eyes, I saw something.

Something awful about his true colors. Black- that's what I saw.

Ever since I was born, I was gifted by something I call Seek. It was an ability to see through one's soul judging by their color.

Just like in every story, the colors deep within their souls indicate their true intentions to somebody. But sometimes it depends on their emotion and such.

"Tell me honestly, what was your average overall score back in your former school?" When I stop my train of thought, I noticed my Dad started to sweat beads from his forehead.

I tilted my head as I attempt to remember, "I think it was above average of seventy percent or higher than that. I'm not entirely sure, though."

"But is that average combined with every score?" He asked, rising an eyebrow.

Why you so interested, Mr. Principal? He's starting to get on my nerves.

Why you ask?

Because he's being too suspicious! Not to mention, he's the Principal for Kamisama's sake! I hate suspicious people by the way. And for his information, he - himself - asked for an overall average, right? I'm in no position to talk, but still! He could just double check the applications that we gave him for me to transfer here.