04. Funny Moment

Right now, I'm entering a whole new world when Koro Sensei wanted me to know myself why I was placed here, not because of my grade.

A while ago, I was questioned by new teacher.

"Did the Principal asked you about your overall grade?"

"Yes. Though he said that he doesn't accept anyone who got below seventy,"

"But are you certain that the Principal didn't asked for anything else?"

I began to draw doodles since it's already break time. A sigh escapes my lips as I notice the others were either playing or eating outside or inside the classroom minding their own business.

'Ugh, this is crazy! How can I possibly know the real reason!?'

Without noticing my surroundings, I keep my focus on my note pad as Karma and two other people approached me. When I felt presence around me I look up to meet their eyes.

"Hey, Araki. I want you to meet Kayano and Nagisa," Karma then pointed individually of them.

"Kayano, Nagisa, meet Araki." He then introduces me to the two. They seem nice, "H-How do you do?" I shyly ask, tilting my head and with a small smile.

At that moment, I was so close to know the other reason, but then it poofed away because of the redhead. 'Great... Just great.' I know that I was getting a bit annoyed by him during class.

"Hmm?" The green haired - Kayano - hums as she looks back and forth at Nagisa and back to me. "You and Nagisa are very much alike, I notice."

"Um.. How are we alike, Kayano?" Nagisa asked.

Kayano put a finger on her chin as she thinks. "Like... The two of you kind of crossdress or something like that," she pointed out as we all sweatdrop.

Both Nagisa and I became depressed after hearing what Kayano have said. But later on, I was wondering about Nagisa. He may look like a girl, but he's a boy.. I can somehow relate a bit.

"Nagisa, you're really a boy, am I right?" I ask pointing out.

"Yes. And I suppose you're sometimes mistaken as a boy, Araki-chan?" Nagisa asked, smiling a bit.

I snorted humorously, "You got that one right."

"Araki-chan, how come you're a girl and a boy image fits your appeal? And the same goes for you Nagisa." Kayano said.

The blue haired male and I looked at each other for a brief moment before returning our look at the green haired female, and Karma beside her.

"I have no idea." Nagisa first answered.

"Same here. But my Father was the one who made me look like this. I don't really mind, actually." A smile tugged my lips as I remember my father.