03. First Impression

As Karasuma opens the door, I meekly stood there frozen ad ice. Even though I could hear his voice but he was rather shouting. I guess it's normal for this class that he is shouting king an announcement.

"I know that this may be sudden and late,"

Oh, tell me about it. It's already noon or something, "But we will be having a transfer student as of today. You can come in now."

I opened the door and walk cautiously inside, trying not to fall over or look stupid on the way. I bowed slightly as I reached the center and start introducing myself.

"I-I'm Koutaru Araki. I came from Keikyoin Academy. Although I may look like a boy, but I'm a girl. I-It's nice to meet everyone." I locked my gaze on the floor when I heard murmers around me. In order to lessen the uneasy feeling, I added a few words.

"Um, I've heard about this class and I'm quite glad to be here, actually. I-I'll be in your care, everyone!" I end my introduction but still looking down after I bow my head. When I raise my head up, the first thing I saw was a couple of surprised faces.

End Class... Based from its name, I'm sure this class were being bullied by the other classes. The reason I said that is to increase the pride of this classroom. Sure it's rotten to the core, but I don't think that's the only reason why they were being bullied is because of this place, or was it because of something else?

"Nyruhuhu! Wonderful! Now there are two crossdresser students here in our class! Welcome aboard, Koutaru-kun!"

Eh?

The moment I look at my right, there stood a giant octopus wearing a black toga and has a huge grin on his round yellow face. No one told me there's a gigantic octopus here, but was this the reason why they were being bullied in the first place?!

I was really surprised that I was already sitting on the floor, shaking in fear and almost to tear up. I wasn't expecting anything like this!

'N-No... They didn't tell me about this.. And why are they so calm about this situation!?'

Indeed that the whole class were still on their seats as if they're watching a horror movie that's entertaining to them.

"Ah! Sensei, you scared the poor thing!" A girl with green hair pointed an accused finger at the octopus. The others nods in agreement.

It took a while for me to sink in her words as I was dumbfounded by the result. "W-Wait.. Sensei?"

I looked at the octopus who seem to be a yellow, bald headed teacher. This is creeping me out... Really.

'I gotta get out of here! Oh, wait. I can't do that, this my new school!'

"Aw, Korosensei, look what you've done to the poor thing." A boy with red hair chuckled as he keep on throwing insults to the octopus. I did my best not to be a sissy as much as I am now and stood up as I apologized.

'At Keikyoin, pride is a huge thing for us. But at this situation, it's better to lessen up the humiliation I'm in.'

Everyone started to gasp.. Oh, I take that back.

Not exactly EVERYONE.

There are some who's minding their own business and whatnot that I don't need to put my nose in.