Special Chapter: Fun Facts & Short Trailer

Name:
Araki Koutaru

Written as:
荒木光太郎
(this is true)

Age:
14

Birth Date:
May 14th
(same day the book was
published)

Status:
Alive

Mother's Name:

Sawara Kitagawa-Koutaru

Age:
38

Status:
Alive ; Divorced

Father's Name:
Akihito Koutaru

Age:
39

Status:
Alive ; Divorced

- - -

Personal Favorite/s & Hobby/ies/ & Personality/ies;
Araki Koutaru

- sweets

-athelic

- descent clothes

-studious

-easily annoyed

-likes animals

-cooking (although might wanna lay that one off XD)

-hates suspicion (being easily suspected)

-persistent

Short Chapter ~
::-No Control-::

"Akabane Karma, get back here you bastard!" Araki was chasing Karma in the hallways, for bringing one of her underwear in school, AND leaving her alone in the chemistry lab in which she destroyed. "damn you, red headed-pervert! I'll make you pay!!!"

She yelled/cursed at the same time as she enters back at E Class. Everyone had their own business stop as they took attention to Araki. While the white haired searches around the room, up, down, underneath, outside- her eyes landed on Nagisa that he flinched. He wasn't the type to flinch at Araki, . . . Suspicious.

She approached the blue haired in a creepy and threatening way- like a predator about to attack her prey. "Ne, Nagisa-kun... Where IS Karma?" ((Like on the pic))

He can't believe that the all-know-too-innocent Araki Koutaru would slaughter a person, Nagisa shooks his head but secretly pointed at his back. "I-I don't know wh-where he is, actually."

Looking over his shoulders as Araki did, she grinned like how Koro Sensei would do.

"AKABANE!!!!"

"ACK!!"

End of Chapter
• • •

Matta ne~