[Part 2 - Finale] 06. Kill The Teach

Right now, all of my classmates in E Class including me are outside. We're here at the field waiting for the teachers. I approached Karma and Nagisa.

"What's going on?" I asked the two as they shrug.

"Maybe it's about the assassination?" Nagisa guessed as he looked around.

Karma pointed at the front, "Probably. Here they come."

We all stood still as Karasuma, Korosensei and a pretty lady arrived. Was it just me or did Kayano and I felt a sting of envy towards that lady with bouncing balloons?

"Is Araki Koutaru here?" The pretty lady asked the entire class. Being the student who's being called, I raised my hand even if I have no idea what the hell is going on. I went there and she started to look at me from head to toe.

"Wait, why are you dressed like that? Are you a crossdresser?"

I became depressed after what the lady have said. When Karasuma saw my depressed aura he tapped the lady's shoulder.

"Irina, she's a girl."

"Oh my goodness! I didn't know that there's another female Nagisa! Koutaru-kun, I deeply apologize."
Ms. Irina apologizes but I only raised my palm with an apologic look.

"It's fine... I get that a lot." I breathed out and as I say that in a depressing tone.

"Nryuhuhu~ Irina-sensei can't also tell the difference, aye? What a shame from being an assass--" Korosensei was cut off when Irina-sensei tried to stab him. My eyes widen in surprise.

'She's planning to stab Koro Sensei?!'

I nearly screamed, but what surprised me most... Koro Sensei was already behind me. In a blink of an eye! This teacher isn't just an ordinary octopus that can change colors..

"Now, now, Irina-sensei. Don't start an assassination on her first day. She's already had enough, right, Koutaru-kun?" Korosensei was also about to brush my hair but before he could even plant a tentacle on my head, with fast reflexes I took Irina-sensei's knife and placed it near Koro Sensei's neck (If he has one, though) and grabbed his tentacle as I turn around.

"Please don't mess with my hair." I said in a deadly but a friendly way with a closed eye smile. (Similar to Karma when he's threatening students.)

Everyone was surprised to watch a transfer student almost killed a teacher that's not clearly even normal. I wasn't planning to kill him yet. I am not even sure if it's allowed right now, given to the situation.

'Sh-She almost had Koro Sensei! I didn't know that she'd be this fast in flexes. But...' Nagisa let out a small reassuring smile, "I guess this could be an advantage for us."

I let out a heavy sigh and let go of Korosensei's tentacle and returned Irina-sensei's knife, "I apologize if I startled everyone. And also taking your knife, Sensei." I said as I give a smile.

"It's alright. And I'm very sorry about making an impression on you." Irina-sensei said as I shrug.

"Anyways, I'm Irina JelaVic--" Ms. Irina was cut off when Maehara-kun, the orange haired from earlier, shouted.

"Also known as Bitch-sensei!"

'B-Bitch-sensei..?' I covered my mouth to prevent myself from laughing while watching Irina-sensei rage and started yelling gibberish back at Maehara.