Chapter 1

In one part of the mountains a alicorn was born in the winter holiday at Equestria .Her fur was really light blue, her main was white with a blue and turquoise hightlights.She was wondering in the snow until she fund a group of snow ponies she found a group of snow ponies from a village not so far where she came from. Right there in the village they raise her as a princess. When she grew to a young pony, she turned into a wicked mare that could bring a big storm and sirens to freeze over Equestria. A few years later...

Away from this place in Pony Ville, there was a big holyday in that every pony loved. In the tree castle princess Twilight Sparkle and her friends were celebrating together this special event. In the town square in Pony Ville they were putting the tree of love brought from the Crystal Empire.At the top of the tree, Rainbow Dash and Flutter Shy were putting the orgaments on the tree of love Twilight was organize the whole event until Rarity want to put the banners of the sisters from the ruin castle of princess Celestia and princess Luna. Twilight went to get the banners. When Twilight found the old castle of the two sisters, she saw that the whole place was cover with snow. She went inside and saw footprints in the castle. She follow were the footprints are leading, until it end in the library. She saw a secret passage were it lead off to the garden from the Ever Free forest. Twilight saw a alicorn lying in the bench in the middle of the garden.