Chapter 8

Twilight hace confense on who is the snow princess. Star Dipper cast a locator spell to find Snowflake Obsidian and get her. He have cast a spell on Twilight so he could control her which it woukd be more easier to get her because he knows that Snowflake trust her so much.
Back at Snowflake.
Snowflake was in the balcony
thinking until she heard princess Luna singing on a tower she became quite and listen to the whole song. Snowflake have calm down on her worries whit the song she heard from the princess until she felt asleep.

In the next day Snowflake was wandering in the garden until she heard some rustle from the bushes. She came closer to see but it was a bunny she has relief that it was just a animal. She continue until she got tired and decide to go back inside to reast for a while. At night someone came to the Canterlot castle the pony disguised itself to a Canterlot royal guard. The pony use the locator spell to find Snowflake's bedroom until he found it. The pony came closer to Snowflake but in accident he made a noise that woke up Snowflake. Snowflake woke up and a pony in her bedroom. It was Star Dipper. Star Dipper came closer to her and knock her out whit a sleeping spell then he took her and banish.