Chapter 3

Princess Celestia send the letter to twilight and start searching for the mysterious pony. When Twilight got the letter from princess Celestia she look at Snowflake and her cutie mark that have a big snowflake and tiny snowflakes surrounding it. She decide to ignore the letter and been whit her new best friend. The next day, Snowflake show Twilight her special trick that she can do which is creating snowflakes whit her magic. Twilight try to do the same thing that she did, but it did not work at all. Snowflake show Twilight how to do it until she did it. Instead od snowflakes it was a six point star that came out like the time when Twilight was singing in the battle of the bands from the human world.

In the snowy mountains were Snowflake was raise in the new kingdom called Ice Crystals there was a unicorn named Star Dipper. He was searching about Snowflake Obsidian in his secret lab. The reason he was searching about her is because he wants her to turn her into a wicked mare so she could freeze Equestria . Snowflake doesn't want know one to know her secret. Twilight was looking for Snowflake until she found her lying in the grass from the shade of the willow tree.  Twilight asked her why she all sad. Snowflake told her that she has a secret to tell here she said-Twilight there is some thing to tell you. Remember when there was a big storm that was about to hit Pony Ville-. Twilight said-yes I remember that. You save Pony Ville from that horrible storm-.Snowflake said-Twilight I didn't use a spell I control the storm so it can't hit Pony Ville, I know how to calm it. As you see my cutie mark, it represents  castings spells and control winter. Please I need you to not tell no one about the secret even if they pressure you to say it. Got it-. Twilight did the Pinkie Pie promise. Spike came jogging and burb out a letter from princess Celestia . After Twilight read it she told Snowflake and Spike that she is going to Canterlot castle so princess Celestia could talked to Twilight.