Chapter 6

Back at Star Dipper. He whent to Manehanna, Fillydelphia, Applewoods, Las Pegusus until he whent to the Everfree Forest. He saw a old castle whit snow and follow the footprints that lead to the garden. He found some shards from her crown and keep it. Back in the Crystal Empire Snowflake told Cadance that she is a alicorn to,but she was born as one. Snowflake travel around the Crystal empire. Later at night Snowflake couldn't sleep at all because she felt that somepony will kidnap her. She decide to runaway. In the night Star Dipper came to the Cristal Empire and descise himself as a royal  guard. He went to find Snowflake's room until he found it. He saw Twilight on Snowflake's bedroom.

Twilight turnd back and said -Flash, what are you doing here?-. Flash told Twilight that the prince  Shining Aurmor told him to check Snowflakes room form any cluse. Twilight knew that her brother will never trust Flash at all because he dosent trust him at all. Twilight said to him- you are not the the real Flash Sentry. You are a imposter that disscuise as him-. He told her -you are right princess and thats why I am going to kidnap you so you can't ruin my plan princess. Now its time to find her and turn Snowflake what she was ment to be-.

Back to Snowflake. Snowflake went flying until she crash con a mountain and brocke one of ver wings. Snowflake landed in the garden of Canterlot.