Chapter 2

Twilight walked to the alicorn and said- hi my name is Twilight Sparkle what is your name?-. The mysterious alicorn look at her eyes and finally said-hi my name is Snowflake Obsidian it is nice to meet you-. Twilight asked Snowflake Obsidian why she here in the cold. Snowflake Obsidian told her  that she was lost so she found an abandon castle and decide to sleep there until her energy is back. Twilight decide to take Snowflake to Pony Ville so she could hang out until she feels better. Snowflake help Twilight to get the banners and bring it back to Pony Ville. In that place Snowflake meet Twilight friends and help them organized the whole event. When they took Snowflake to the tree castle, Spike came out and told Twilight that snow came inside the castle and it's every were. Twilight decide to cast a spell so the snow could go away. Snowflake told Twilight that she will do it. Snowflake elevate the snow from the castle and took it outside. Everybody have there mouth open with surprise. Rainbow Dash said-how do you do that-. Snowflake said to her-well when I was just a filly I was practicing my magic for a really long time-.snowflake start to hang out whit Twilight friends and Spike until they ask Snowflake what they want to call her Snow, Snowflake, or Snowflake Obsidian. She decide to call her snowflake.

Twilight was telling Snowflake about how she turned into a important part of the element of harmony and alicorn. Snowflake was about to tell her about her self until a big storm was about to hit Pony Ville. The Pegasus were pushing of the clouds but it didn't work at all. Snowflake  control the storm from hitting Pony Ville. Instead of a horrible storm it turned into a calm snowy day, every one cheer for her. At night Pinkie Pie throw a "Thank You for Saving Pony Ville from a Horrible Storm'' party for Snowflake, but she said that it is not really important to build a thank you party. At Canterlot castle princess Celestia was sleeping in a snowy day until she woke up and said that something bad will happened in Equestria. Celestia start writing a letter to Twilight and said-

Dear Twilight Sparkle;

I have some news to inform you. When I was sleeping I dream that some pony will bring a very powerful storm that could do a eternal winter and freeze over Equestria. I need you to search the mysterious winter controller and stop it once for all.

Sincersly,

Princess Celestia