Chapter 1

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Introducing (Y/N) (L/N), heiress to the (L/N) Corporation on her fifteenth birthday." The announcer said as I stood behind the door.

Just three days ago I was a happy teen living with her grandparents. Today, I stand as a random super rich girl.

I walked forward to reveal myself to the crowd. They cheer the moment they see me. The ones with daughters seemed disappointed that I wasn't a male even if they were already informed of my gender. As much as I hate stereotyping, my first thought is, "Poor rich girls that are seeking husbands for money."

My "father" walked next to me. He began to talk, "Welcome all guests. Our daughter has lived amongst the third class her entire life, so my wife and I apologize for anything rude she does."

I have some rude things to say to you right now. Nonetheless, I had to please my grandfather's last wish: to protect his company from his embarrassment of a son.

Father had been raised well by grandpa, but the money got to him. This is not the loving father I have a faint memory of. This is the man that sent me away when I was a child so there would be no inconvenience in his life.

I was walking along all these rich folk looking for my best friend.

The only condition I had to changing my entire lifestyle was that me best friend could come with me.

I finally found (B/F/N) taking to some guy. She noticed me and signaled me to approach her, "(Y/N), this is Kim Seok Jin."

"Hello. I should be either flirting with you right now or telling you about how great my brothers are, at least, that is what the people in my parent's corporation believe," Jin said laughing.

I cringed a little at his comment, but I guess he wasn't wrong.

"I'm part of the Kim Foods Corporation. Actually, I'm the heir, and the best chef in my family. Just a friendly warning, never eat what my brothers make," Jin said smiling.

I couldn't help but blush at his smile.

Jin laughed again. "You don't say much, huh? You're probably amazed by my handsomeness."

I laughed at his comment. This guy sure is confident.

He seemed somewhat like me: a teen unaffected by the riches around. "You're surprisingly not like the other rich people."

"There's a simple reason. Just like you, I went to public schools, but I had extra classes because I have to be well educated as the heir. I am just like only, only way better looking."

I laughed at his comment. Seok Jin seemed to be a really great guy.

"Hyung!" A squeaky voice called out. A guy suddenly ran up to Seok Jin and jumped on him.

Seok Jin quickly covered the younger guys mouth. "Don't be yourself here, donsaeng. We may get in trouble if the others hear," Jin looked around to make sure no one had heard the small mistake.

"I'm sorry, Hyung," the younger male said as he looked down. I was so surprised, his voice was so deep.

"How was your voice so squeaky a second ago and now it's so deep?" (B/F/N) asked.

"I often screech my voice, sorry if it annoyed you."

(B/F/N) and I laughed at his cuteness.

"Good afternoon," a guy said as he approached us.

"Hey, Hyung and Tae Hyung," A guy approached us with a big smile, and he had adorable dimples. "I have great news."

"What is it?" Seok Jin Tae Hyung asked in unison.

"Okay, so mother and father allowed us to begin our trainee years if we make friends with (Y/N) and study well!"

"Done!" Tae Hyung said happily.

"Ask her first!" Seok Jin scolded his brother, "(Y/N) can you please be our friend to help our dream come true?"

"Sure," I responded happily. Sure, they were in a way taking advantage of our friendship, but I'm positive they will be true friends and I can't stop them from following their dreams.

"You're (Y/N)?" The boy asked me.

"Yes, I am. I don't mean to be rude, but, you are?"

"Oh! I'm Kim Nam Joon!" The guy said excitedly.

"Are you real brothers?" (B/F/N) asked.

"Yes, we are," Jin said. "I'm the eldest and best cook. Nam Joon is the second child, and Tae Hyung is the Maknae."

"(Y/N), (B/F/N), can you too please come?" My "mother" asked.

"Well, we have to go," I said.

"Bye, guys," (B/F/N) said.

The boys said their goodbyes and we quickly exchanged numbers so we could keep in contact.