Chapter 3

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Kim Tae Hyung, do your work right now," I scolded him in the best way I could.

"I don't want to!" He yelled and ran across the room to his best friend, Park Ji Min.

"Ji Min, please help us," (B/F/N) begged Ji Min.

"Jimin! Don't help them!" Tae Hyung whined.

(B/F/N) and I usually called all these boys by their real names, but the boys often addressed each other with the stage names they wanted.

"V, just do your work, it'll help bring your grade up," Ji Min said smiling.

Since his best friend told him to, Tae Hyung sat down and began to work.

This surprised the teacher. He stood up and said, "If Kim Tae Hyung does all the work assigned today, the whole class will get an A on the assignment."

The entire class cheered. Ji Min, (B/F/N), and I were determined to make Tae Hyung do his work.

After about five minutes of working, Tae Hyung asked, "Can I please take a break, Noona?"

He said it so adorably that I was about to give in, but Ji Min hit my head softly so I could regain my composure. "Sorry, Jimin."

Ji Min laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You used my stage name," he responded smirking.

After Tae Hyung finished his work, the teacher liked at his work, smiled, and gave the class an A. The entire class group hugged Tae Hyung.

Ji Min, Tae Hyung, (B/F/N) and I walked out of class. School was finally over and (B/F/N) and I would finally meet the entire group that the boys wanted to form. Ji Min and Tae Hyung walked in front of us and talked excitedly about each member. I am just meeting them since they could not clear their after school schedules before.

We arrived at the restaurant where we were supposed to meet. A boy that seemed to be starting his teens approached us.

He hugged (B/F/N) and me. He gave us both a giant smile and said, "Hi, Noonas! I'm Jeong Guk! Oh! But my stage name will be Jungkook! I'm thirteen years old!"

The boy was adorable. Thank goodness he wasn't an obnoxious thirteen year old.

We walked to the table. Jin, Rap Monster, a guy that seemed familiar, and a stranger were sitting around it.

"Hi, Donsaengs," Jin said smiling at all of us.

Nam Joon gave us a nod to acknowledge our presence and continued to looked at the menu.

"(Y/N)! (B/F/N)! The two other boys are the rest of the group!" Ji Min said pointing at the strangers. 

"Jin, introduce everyone!" Jeong Guk said excitedly.

"They already know us," Tae Hyung said.

"Please?" Jeong Guk made the cutest puppy dog face.

"Fine. Leader has to do it though," Jin said.

Nam Joon looked up in confusion, "What?"

"You have to introduce everyone, Nam Joon," the complete stranger said with a giant smile on his face.

Nam Joon began to introduce everyone, "This is the youngest. His name is Jeong Guk, but his stage name is Jungkook."

Jeong Guk waved.

Nam Joon walked towards the members and briefly introduced them, "This is Ji Min, and his stage name is Jimin. V or Tae Hyung. J-Hope or Ho Seok. Me, Nam Joon, but I don't have a stage name yet. Yoon Gi or Suga. Seok Jin or Jin."

"That was lazy," (B/F/N) said causing everyone to laugh.

"At least he didn't break anything while speaking," Yoon Gi, or maybe Ho Seok, said. I can't believe I just met them and already messed up their names!

"You're Yoon Gi, right?" I asked because I mixed up the two new people.

He gave me a look that made me feel as if I had asked the dumbest question in the world and that he was probably ready to kill me, "Duh."

"Okay, sorry," then I realized who he was, "You're the guy that knocked me down!"

"You got in my way," Yoon Gi said bluntly. This guy sure is jerk.

"Hi. (Y/N), right?" Ho Seok asked me.

"Yes," I responded with a smile.

"Nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you from the younger ones."

"Nice to meet you too."

Jeong Guk jumped on Ho Seok's back. "Hyung, I'm tired." He says seriously.

"We just got here!" Ho Seok exclaimed confused.

"Can we please go home?"

"Fine, but you're going to your mom's house today. No sleeping over," Ho Seok said smiling.

"But Aunt makes the best food!"

At some point, the group decided to play with the karaoke machine.

"I'll put music and freestyle!" Nam Joon said excitedly.

When Nam Joon finished, everyone was cringing. That was so terrible, but no one wanted tell him so.

"What did you think," we froze, "(B/F/N)?" The rest of us sighed in relief.

"Honestly, you're not very good. I think you may be a rap monster," (B/F/N) answered not looking at him in the eyes.

Nam Joon seemed a bit insulted but then smirked. "I'll turn that into a compliment."

Everyone sarcastically wished him good luck.