Chapter 10

Yoon Gi's POV:

"Hey, Min Ji," I said as I saw her standing outside the wedding dress shop, boutique, or whatever it's called. I can't believe she's here. Oh well, I'm happy to see her.

I walked outside to greet her properly.

"Why are you here?" She asked glaring at me.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that?"

"Shut up! Just answer my question."

"If it's not obvious, we're dress shopping."

"'We?'"

"Hyung! (Y/N) is almost out! Hurry up!"

"I'll see you later," I said and left.

"Min Suga! Come here this instant!" I could hear all the anger in her voice.

It was cute when she used by stage name, but it was very annoying right now.

Now I have to put up with this dress crap. I don't even care. I'll find a way to cancel this wedding.

I tried to take a nap, but the guys were being annoying. V started to complain about how bored he was and Jimin pushed him off the couch. The very same things that happened with the first dress happened again. So annoying.

"She's ready," Jin said walking out like a proud mother.

"I don't want to," (Y/N) said behind the door.

"Aish, what am I going to do with this girl?" Jin complained. He then opened the door. He walked out carrying (Y/N).

"What is this?!" I heard (B/F/N) yell in shock.

"Jin, let go!" She yelled blushing. Does she like Jin? It doesn't seem like that when they're together, but does she? Aish! I don't even care!

"Yah, Yoon Gi, what do you think?" Rap Monster asked me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Kim Tae Hyung and Jung Ho Seok, I swear," I heard (Y/N) say threateningly, "don't either of you dare laugh."

I looked over at her. I couldn't believe it. Jin forced her to wear a puffy pink dress. It had so many ruffles everywhere. Before I knew it, I was on the ground laughing.

I could feel (Y/N)'s glare on me. The guys and (B/F/N) began to laugh non-stop. (Y/N) just walked out of the room and changed.

Jin rushed behind her, "(Y/N)! You look beautiful!"

"Shut up, Jin!" She said with a red face.

Jin laughed and said cheekily, "Don't be like that with your Oppa."

Aish.

"Let's just put on the actual dress!"

Everyone was still laughing.

Jin came back out after twenty minutes, "Okay, so the first wedding dress she tried is the chosen one. The pink one was for fun, now we have this one for the after party."

"Wow," I said silently.

(Y/N) looked beautiful. She had an elegant dress on. It had a purple rose pattern with black and white.

Everyone was silent. Making (Y/N)'s blushing face get even redder. I'm not going to lie to myself, she looks beautiful.