Chapter 22

1:30

(Y/N)'s POV:

Okay. Okay. Calm. Down. Breath.

I'm standing outside the hall next to my father. No, not Jin or Rap Monster, but, oh well.

"You ready, honey?" My Father asks, with actual concern.

"Yeah," I pause, "I'm just... really, really, really nervous."

"Are you ready, (nickname)?" (B/F/N) asked as she came up to its with Nam Joon, and the other five behind him.

"Suga's all ready," Nam Joon smiled.

"It's time," the wedding planner said.

"Oh no..." I sigh nervously. Stay. Calm.

"It'll be fine," They all say in unison.

I take me father's hand.

The doors slowly open.

Nam Joon takes (B/F/N) by the arm and walked out first. Jimin and J- Hope begin to walk behind them next to each other. Before he walks out, Jin takes out a mint and tells me, "You guys were 'mint' to be," and proceeds to pop it in his mouth. Jungkook and V groan before they walk out.

"Ready?" My dad asked.

I take a deep breath, "Yeah."

I walk out to see faces I don't recognize, but business is business. As we walk towards the front, I see all the people I actually care about.

"Thanks, Dad, for this," I smile.

"We're not completely business people, you know."

"I just found out."

He chuckles lightly.

I finally find the courage to look forward.

Yoon Gi looks at me smiling widely. I can see his adorable smile. That gummy ear to ear smile that can make anyone happy with one glance.

Nam Joon and the rest of the guys have already taken their place next to Yoon Gi. (B/F/N) is standing next to where I am about to stand with a broad grin on her face. 

After what seemed like an eternity that wasn't long enough, my father and I finally reached Yoon Gi. He stepped down from the stage and shook my father's hand.

Before giving my hand, Dad said, "Yoon Gi, I know you are a good man, but I expect you to be the perfect man for my daughter. She may be strong, but she can also be fragile. She's lost a lot, but I hope she gains a lot more with you."

My father's words almost had me in tears.

"Sir, (Y/N) is the only girl who I can be perfect for. I will never hurt her. We will love each other through all of our lives, and our children will be proof of our eternal love," Yoon Gi responded with a smile, but somehow it seemed as if it were his mission in life to accomplish his words.

Yoon Gi took my hand and looked into my eyes. "You look beautiful," he whispered, "Don't let tears make your face all puffy."

I chuckled. "So, children?"

Yoon Gi flushed at my comment. "I mean... uh... if you want to. I don't want to have them right away either. I want us to spend time-"

The minister cleared his throat signaling us to stop. We both blushed and looked away embarrassed. The crowd seemed to enjoy our little moment as small laughter passed throughout the room.

The minister continued the wedding as kept stealing glances at each other.

It was Yoon Gi's turn to put on my ring. "(L/N) (Y/N). Today will be the last day you go by that name. Forever you shall be Min (Y/N). For leaving everything behind and becoming my everything, I promise to love you forever. I would have never guessed you would be the love of my life, but here we are, and I cannot even remotely think of anyone except you being here- standing in front of me. With this ring, I hope you understand that it symbolizes the desire I have that you will forever be by my side, and that you will forever and always be my life. I may never be able to express how much I love you with words, but I promise to make you feel like you fell in love with me all over again every day. I love you, Min (Y/N)."

I was moved to tears. Yoon Gi squeezed my hand.

I turned around and gave the bouquet to (B/F/N) and held the ring. Now it was my turn to express what words couldn't begin to describe, "Min Yoon Gi, I used to think you were a jerk who I would never be able to fall for, but I had judged you so terribly wrong. You are a loving, kind, and warm-hearted man that I want to spend the rest of my life with. You are the best thing that has happened in my life. You were with me when I felt alone, you held me when I cried, you listened silently and intently to everything I have ever said, and I thank you for that. Without you, I would never be as happy as you make me. It's your whole being that I am in love with. Just like you, I can't describe how much I love you, but I want to use our lifetime to find them. We will always be side by side as one. I love you Min Yoon Gi, and I can't begin to describe how happy I am that I met you and have the chance to love and be with you forever."

The minister finally asked us the questions we've been waiting to hear. But instead of asking us individually he asked, " Do you, Mr. and Mrs. Min take each other to be your lawfully wedded spouse, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love each other, comfort each other, honor and keep each other for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithfully to each other?"

We silently held each other's hands and replied, "Yes," in unison.

The minister smiled and said, "Mr. Min, you may now kiss the bride."

Yoon Gi turned to me and the entire world disappeared. He slowly leaned in and gently placed his lips over mine.

When we parted lips, we sheepishly looked at each other.

He hugged me and said, "I love you."

I was still in his arms, and I looked up at him, "I love you too."

He smiled and looked at me, then lowered his face so we could kiss again.