Next Book

Hey guys,

So I've been debating continuing this series and write a follow up book on Ethan and his mate, or if I should start a new werewolf series. Also, I've almost finished writing the Rapunzel book that is going to be a part of a four part series that depict different versions of disney stories, such as Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, and Snow White. I'm sticking with those books for a while, but I want to write other books too.

If I choose to start a new series, I have a few ideas but don't know which one to write. I'll post the summaries for each below, and if you could vote on what you like best, that'd be great. Also, if you want me to continue with Ethan's story, please say that as well.

Idea 1

At only five years old, Maia watched her family get murdered by rogues. The only thing she could do was run as far and as fast as she could. Though she slipped from the rogues' grasp, she fell into a trap set by demons to capture test subjects for an illegal experiment. She spends the next ten, almost eleven years, under lock and key for the purpose of becoming an unwilling weapon for the demons. 

Can she escape? 

And if she does, what will her mate think upon finding her?

Idea 2

Nathan is a soldier of The City, a protected place for the people left in the world. Every day is the same for him. Wake up, stand guard at the gate, patrol the streets, get back home, sleep. Of course, he finds time to eat somewhere in his schedule, but it never strays from that. That is, until she came.

She was laid on the ground just beyond the gate, unconscious, when he found her. She's not a citizen of the City, and has no recollection of her past, other than knowing she was on trial for supposedly killing a man. 

Despite her being a danger to everyone, Nathan can't help but feel a connection to the girl. He wants to help her find out more about her past and get to know her in the meantime. 

But sometimes, the past needs to stay buried.

Idea 3

Callie lives  on Nantucket Island. Summer just started and she dreads having to sit in her room or take walks alone all alone. She was born and raised on the island, knew everyone in her town, and worked at a pizzeria. A group of boys from Europe move onto the island and immediately take an interest in Callie. She quickly learns that to take the attention of one enrages the other two. She's swept into a world of magic where she learns that she's a Fairy of the Tuatha Dé Danann tribe. The men fight for her heart, and all three are powerful demi-gods.

Adriano - son of the Italian God of Death and the Underworld; Cel.

Dermod - son of the Gaelic Goddess of Battles, War, Death, Strife, and Fertility; Morrigan.

Sloan - son of the Scottish God of Healing, Magic, Martial Arts and Prophecy; Scathach.

Okay, so those are my three ideas that I have floating around in my head. Please vote on which one you like the best!

Thank you all!

-Becca0106