Imagine #2 - Elijah

Prompt: "I don't even know who I am without you"

Summary: Elijah has a break down.

Your POV

"Babe?" I look up to see Elijah, my husband, in our bedroom doorway. I smile at him and place the shirt, I was folding, down. "Yes 'Lijah?" I ask.

He walks in and sits at the end of the bed. "Am I good enough? Like for you?" Elijah asks looking at his hands. I look at him with sadness. "Of course. Why would you think otherwise, honey?" I frown. "I don't know. I feel like you can do better." Elijah admits.

"I could never do better. I love you so much. Only you." I say holding his face in my hand. He leans into my hand. "Are you sure?" Elijah wonders. "Positive. I only want you. I am married to you. I have a beautiful daughter with you. We have a life together. Because I love you Elijah. Always and forever" I smile softly at him.

A tear rolls down his cheek. "Damnit I love you so much Y/N"  Elijah mutters. I smile at him. "I love you too" I say. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring this up again" Elijah apologizes. "It's okay. As long as you know I love you" I smile.

"Mommy? Daddy?" We both look up to see our daughter, Emmy. "What's wrong baby?" I say opening my arms. She quickly runs over and crawls into my lap. "Is daddy okay?" She asks me as she looks at her tear stained father.

"Of course baby" Elijah smiles at his miracle. "How about we go to bed?" He continues. We all go into the bed and cuddle together with Emmy in the middle.

Emmy eventually fell asleep between us. "Y/N?" Elijah whispers. "Yes?" I answer back. "I love you. I don't even know who I am without you" he whispers. "I love you too" I whisper back with a smile on my face. Then we both fall asleep.