PILOT

Okay, let me say a few things before I say my problem. As many people in my life know, I am engaged to the sadistic Dream Demon Bill Cipher. Yeah, he's a killer and is 120% unable to be in a relationship, but he managed to have me stay. That's good! Kinda, not really... Okay, no. No, it's not a good thing.

Another thing I forgot to mention, I'm pregnant. It's Bill's, too. Crazy, I know, but it happened. And I'm happy. He's happy also. He wasn't mad at all to become a soon-to-be father. He actually mentioned that he kind of liked kids. Not fully, but he still didn't hate them; which was a great thing.

We didn't understand how I, a human, managed to get pregnant by Bill, a Dream Demon. It didn't cause any effect between demons and humans; everyone was surprisingly pretty chill about it.

Bill is a sweet and kind person, besides all the harm and evil he's done to people, and he has never hurt me ever. I love that about him, but there's also many other things about him.

He goes out a lot for deals, and sometimes doesn't come home for days sometimes. It worries me to no end until he comes home, and when he does he gets all pissy about how I need to calm down about him being gone. He isn't responsible. It angers and stressed me, but I can't worry over him. Him going out has kinda done a number on me. I've almost lost the babies a few times. Forgot to mention that also. I'm having twins. Yay?

I love both my kids and Bill, but I've come to a decision on what to do. I have to go. I can't stay with Bill.

- - -

"Bill? Can I speak with you?" I ask him, seeing him go through an old, dusty book filled with summonings and spells.

"Yeah, what is it, sunshine?" He asks back, not taking his eyes off the book. I clear my throat, wanting his attention, but nothing. I sigh.

"Do you... still love me?" I finally asked him the big question. He stops his page flipping, turning his head towards me.

"What made you think I didn't?" He says, putting down the book and walking to me. His blonde hair bounced as his eyebrows knit in worry. I've never seen him have this much emotion before on his face. Before we were together, he was a evil dick who cared about nothing but himself. He's changed so much since we got together.

"Well, it's just that we aren't... close? I don't know how to explain it." I say, looking into his dark chocolate eyes that held so much emotion. "You're not here when I need you, and when you are, you're researching. I don't even know if you really meant it to propose to me." I mumble the last part softly, but he must've still heard it because his eyes turned a fire red. He pulls me in, wrapping his strong arms around me and digging his face into my neck.

"Y/N, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for any of that to happen. I'm sorry. I've been so caught up in my deals and taking it out on you. I hated myself for snapping at you every time you tried to talk to me about it, but I'm a coward. I should've talked it out with you." Bill apologizes. He's angry about something.

"Your eyes are red. Why're you mad?" I asked him. He clicks his tongue, pulling at his hair.

"I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at myself. I made you feel bad, I'm a terrible demon." He chuckles, trying to lift the tension. It works, making me softly laugh and kiss his cheek.

"No, don't be sorry. You shouldn't feel sorry. I know that your emotions always get the best of you and it causes you to lash out, but I can't get mad at you because of that. It's who you are; you can't change that." I whisper in his ear, massaging his scalp. He purrs. He loves it when I do that.

"I still feel like a dick, but I'll take it." He says. He lays his head on my lap as I continue to massage his head. I fall asleep then and there. I giggle, happy that we both talked it out.

That was twelve years ago. I'm not done with my problem.