BLOODLUST ECLIPSE

I can feel them staring at me, even though my back was facing them. They can sense my stress, I know they can. They've been walking on eggshells because of last night. So stupid, Y/N, you had to go and fuck up again, I internally mutter.

"Mom, why don't me and Dean just get to the Pines' place and you can just relax here." Opal speaks up, breaking that silence that I started. "I think you need it."

"Fine, yeah, you can go. Just be careful out there for strangers." I mutter sleepily. The stress caused me to lose sleep last night, I can barely lift my coffee mug. I hear my kids leave the house, the door slamming behind them.

- - -

While the kids were gone, I took this opportunity to head to the cabin again. The door was still wide open. I duck my teeth when I remember I was too distracted to properly close the door.

I head to the small library in the cabin, pulling out books full of spells and rituals.

"I got to do this shit all over again. Why, why, why did this bastard have to come back now of all times?" I asl myself.

It clicks.

I gasp and open the creaky cabinets, pulling out even more books, but this time its contents were full of documents.

Documents of the past.

I pull out a certain paper that told of an upcoming event.

"This..." I mutter, "can't be it, can it? It's too dangerous, even for a high class demon like Bill."

The Bloodlust Eclipse.

The Bloodlust Eclipse is an event that happens once ever 666 years. During this eclipse, a lucky demon is selected by the council to be apart of a ceremony that will grant them full power, a power so intense that it cannot be erased.

He wants the kids for his own power growth, I realize. He needs them for a power boost.

I run to the basement, taking jars and artifacts for what I was going to do. I open a jar of Coyote blood, smearing the blood onto the floor to form a pentagram, and place the broken crystals in the center. I chant, I chant with so much passion my throat starts to hurt. My eyes close and when I open them the shattered crystals are back to being a large crystal.

I sigh happily then grab it, now smearing pig's blood onto it. I sprinkle goat horn onto it next, and to top it off, I spit on it.

This crystal is the only thing that's powerful enough to keep my kids from being in danger. With it being broken, my kids would've been exposed to Bill so easily.

I will protect them. They are my children, my loves.

- - -

I scrubbed the dishes quickly and silently. I was really on edge now, this stupid bastard is back and I can barely do shit to stop him. How can I stop him from doing this ceremony? He's been chosen already, I can't just go up to the council and tell them to stop. I'm just a human, a human against 10 powerful demons who could tear me to shreds.

I've stopped Bill before, I'm positive I can do it again.

"That's where you're wrong, sunshine!" I hear his taunting voice behind me, him towering over me.

"What do you want?" I ask. I turned around to face him, causing him to back away a little so we weren't chest to chest. I'm not affected by his charms and words anymore, he knows that.

"Well it's simple. I'm here to see the brats with my blood in their veins!" Bill says. I stiffen, and he definitely saw it. "Oh, have you not told them that they have my powers? You need to soon, sunshine, or they'll find out on their own." He warns, but obviously didn't care. "You wouldn't want them to find out on their own, would you? Little Dean comes up to you one day, screaming in pain because his pathetic vessel can't handle my flames." He taunts. I snap and throw a dish at him, which he obviously dodged.

"Leave." Is all I say as I turn back around and continue to wash the dishes. I could hear him humming. A small click of his fingers and instead of my hands holding a plate, it's replaced with a bloody, decapitated head.

I scream and drop it, the head breaking three of the plates in the sink. I groan. I went to pick up a large shard, but instead got a large cut on my palm. I hiss in pain and drop the plate shard, holding my finger.

Suddenly I was turned around and my hand was being held by Bill. He stared at the cut and cursed.

"Shit." He whispers, caressing the cut. "I'm sorry, Y/N." I stared at him in awe. He sees me staring at him and glares hard at me. "What're you staring at?" He growls.

"You said my name." I whisper in disbelief. His eyes widen and before I could blink, he was gone. My cut didn't seem to sting as much.

I looked my my finger and saw a bandage wrapped around my hand.