Our song

Adrien

I ran on top of the roof tops as Cat Noir holding a very long rectangular present wrapped in a ladybug-patterned wrapping paper.

You see, today is our anniversary, me and Ladybug, as crime-fighting partners of course.

My lady once told me she likes to play a certain instrument in her personal life, so here I am bringing that certain instrument, not that I'm complaining.

I was actually buying an instrument for my self too when I spotted this for Ladybug. Ha, get it? Spotted? Ladybug?I am so pun-ny.😂

Anyway, we have an  individual recital tomorrow and had to bring our own instruments.

I saw her sitting near the Eiffel Tower, our meeting place.

I smirked and plopped down beside her,"Happy  anniversary my lady," I gave her my gift and watched her reaction.

Her eyes widened at the sight of the huge present."T-This is f-for me, K-Kitty?"

"Yeah,"

"You make it sound so simple,"

"It is."

She rolled her eyes and asked for my permission to open the gift, I nodded. She opened the gift and once again, her eyes widened.

"A-A Y-Yamaha keyboard!" (A/N:This is the brand of the one I'm using at home,but let's say its battery-powered, no plugs!)

"The finest of its kind."

"I can't accept this!"

"Why not?"

"My gift won't be enough!"

I sighed knowing she won't give up,until a thought came up,"I know a way you can repay me,"

Her eyes widened and she nodded her head frantically, obviously wanting to repay me so badly.

I smirked," Play and sing for me,"

She looked down and sighed before turning the power on."There is something that I've been working on.For us."

I leaned forward in interest eager to hear her.

She closed her eyes before beginning to song with her angelic voice.

"Miraculous,
Simply the best,
Up to the test when things go wrong,
Miraculous,
The luckiest,
The power of love always so strong,
Miraculous..."

I stared at her bewildered she was so good-no she was GREAT! My heart nearly jumped out of my chest as I remembered she wrote that for us. Us.

She looked at me with a hopeful look in her eyes, asking silently if I liked it.

"I don't like it,"I shrugged, she glared at me before looking down.

"I absolutely LOVED it." Her eyes widened but then she grinned widely.

"So about that gift,"

"M'lady, you don't have to."

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow,"I insist,"

She pulled out a pink mini Instax but didn't give it to me, THANK GOODNESS!I raised my eyebrow silently asking her what am I going to do with such a thing.

She giggled at my expression before saying,"Close your eyes,Kitty."

I hesitantly closed my eyes before waiting impatiently for what she was gonna do.

Suddenly, soft lips touched mine softly and it took me a moment to realize what she was doing before I kissed her back.

I was shocked when I heard a click , I opened my eyes and look at her in confusion as she pulled away.

She took a red marker and the film that came out of the camera,my eyebrows furrowed as she wrote something and handed it to me,

'Happy Anniversary Kitty!
-from Bugaboo'

"

So, do you like it?" Like it? She wrote Bugaboo! Bug-a-boo!

"Like it? I LOVE IT AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU!" My eyes widened and I quickly clamped my hand over my mouth.

She giggled,"Silly Kitty,its yours."

"Really?"

"Yeah,well gotta go now."

"Enjoy your keyboard!"

"Thanks!"

I sighed dreamily as I watched her leave before going back to my house and untransforming.

I looked at the websites that showed Ladybug.

"You need a new hobby."

"Shut up Plagg," Plagg rolled his eyes and swallowed a chunk of Camembert.

Next day

"First up we have Adrien," As soon as I finished my recital everyone clapped loudly and cheered.

"Chloe,"...

Not to be mean or anything but Chloe literally shrieked during her entire recital,if you even call that recital.

"Next Marinette,"The teacher called.

I was surprised when I saw her keyboard, the same one I gave to my lady. Coincidence?

She cleared her throat before speaking,"I would like to dedicate this song to our beloved heroes,Ladybug and Cat Noir."

I leaned forward in interest, a song about me and Ladybug.

My heart jumped out of my chest when I heard her voice, her song and when I saw how she played.

"Miraculous,
Simply the best,
Up to the test when things go wrong,
Miraculous,
The luckiest,
The power of love always so strong,

Miraculous..."

My lady. It's her, Marinette is my lady.

I have never been so glad in my life!

Once school ended, I rushed over to Marinette who sat on the bleachers.

"So I see that my gift does have a purpose,my lady."

She rolled her eyes, not looking at my direction."How'd you know I'm here Chat?"

"You're not in your Ladybug outfit,Princess." Her eyes widened realizing what I just said.

Once she looked at me, her face was priceless. " A-Adrien!?"

"Told you we know each other in real life."

"H-How'd y-you know?"

"You sang OUR song earlier."

>>END<<

900 words